• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Idol Season 11 |OT| Sponsored By X-Factor USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centurion

Banned
Haven't been watching this season, but was wondering if the viewership numbers have declined.

looks like they have... down over 20% from last year, when people predicted the initial drop to occur but didn't. Seems like it only took one season for people to get tired of the new all star judges.

Anyone see a girl named Alexis Barnick on the show? I went to high school with her and recently found out she's currently competing. I'm curious how she's doing.

omg she destroyed this song. in a bad way. horrid.

I know, and they were hyping this girl up all episode.

"You messed up, and we love that." What?

tumblr_llqfzoqPDC1qzc0gco1_500.gif

HeySeuss

You changed your avatar to your real face.

:(

Now I can't pretend I'm arguing with Chris Daughtry anymore. The illusion is now broken forever.
Yeah but he gets 100 extra internet smartpoints as Daughtry looks like a dope.

Also, it still bothers me that he got screwed.

HOLLYWOOD

I can't wait for the group rounds episode. Last year's episode was one of the finest hours of reality television drama I've ever witnessed.

GO GABBY! ROCK IT GURL!

(i don't know this bitch...)

EDIT: Female Jamiroquai got my attention, then Bailey Brown promptly put me back to sleep. -_-

Mumei

I don't mean to be racist in any way, but melismatic white guys always strike me as totally phony.

But dat eye candy.

I like his voice and he's hot below the neck. His face just gives me these weird 'sinister' vibes. I think it's the eyebrows or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom