• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amnesia Dev "Hoping" To Bring Horror Series To Nintendo Switch.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/amnesia-dev-hoping-to-bring-horror-series-to-ninte/1100-6462413/

Amnesia creator Frictional Games says it's "hoping" to bring the series to Switch, and that the franchise "should work" on Nintendo's handheld console. "We're looking into it," creative director Thomas Grip told GameSpot. "I would love to do Switch content. I grew up with Nintendo being the big platform, so it's like, 'Wow, we're actually doing video games for real now if we can get it on Nintendo!'

"And it would just be cool to get it on a handheld as well, because I think that should work for Amnesia and other games as well. We're looking into it and seeing what can be done. We're hoping--if everything goes as we hope--we hope we'll have it [on Switch]."

Gargus

Banned
Of course they want it on the switch.

The switch is propped up by developers who can take a game thats been out for a year or more on other systems and sell that game for 4x the price it currently is everywhere else. If you took away the switchs re-releasing list of games it wouldnt have very much.

Caffeine

Of course they want it on the switch.

The switch is propped up by developers who can take a game thats been out for a year or more on other systems and sell that game for 4x the price it currently is everywhere else. If you took away the switchs re-releasing list of games it wouldnt have very much.
This is basically their last bastion to re-release games for them. Since ps5 and xbox scarllett are backward compatible. I assume the switch successor will be too.

Top Bottom