• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

an irascible History of Five Immigrant Families

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like when people earn a tag without aiming for it. However, if I vomited even a quarter of what has gone through my head when reading some of these threads, I'd more likely be banned than get a tag. So I'm gonna stick with my habit of typing things out and then deleting them on the side of caution.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
It's like when you get a wish from a genie but you ask for it in slightly the wrong way and wind up with a solid gold head or something.

It's like when I wished that I wouldn't lose to C.Viper all the time anymore, and AE came out and I lost to Yun all the time instead.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I really want to make an app that follows and documents all of his bans. WTF was it this time?

Maybe him, blamespace.. Ortebetor(sp)... who else always gets banned?

I wonder if roberto is coming back. That dude needs help.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Damn I was too late :(

edit: oh shit what have I done? I am already dead :(

I was trying to express my dissapointment in missing the thread, I'm sorry.. opps

**Hides in a corner awating the banhammer**

"Be Gentle"

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Hahah, I thought this thread title seemed familiar. I wonder how many people will come back in here looking for tags now.

iUpKRK518QU6e.gif

Amazin

edit: Come on people! The date is right under the person's username!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom