• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anaconda - greatest 'bad' movie of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vmario.jpg

dungdrag.jpg

Ugh.. I swear does nearly every game-to-movie have to have some awful play on words or line that includes the word "game". :p

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
This isnt a bad movie (well, for me its not) but its by far the most nerve wrecking film Ive ever watched:

1036149847.jpg

Teflar

No love for Eight-Legged Freaks? That was a pretty good bad movie too (Though Anaconda tops it, I do have to admit)

Mom and Dad Save the World was classic Jon Lovitz too :lol

Okay, the first one wasn't so bad. I liked it quite a bit actually.

0783219733.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Then things got pretty bad in the sequel...

0783227965.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

But wait...there's more!

0783242263.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Please let it stop...

B00005NQGL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It will never die...

B0000CABC8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The original dog that played Beethoven is probably rolling over in his grave.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
screw Air Bud.. whats the deal with the racoon pitcher?

That boxart alone is worth a purchase.

Also, that Beethoven collage is proof that John Laraquetts career is over. When you go from nightcourt, to your own quickly canned sitcom to being the guy who does a movie when Charles Grodin and Judge Riehnhold turn it down. :lol Also, Judge Reinhold evidently has a single reaction to a dog going crazy.. that is mouth ajaw with his arms spread open. :lol

StoOgE

Also, anything starring Mario Van Peebles. I swear the guy sold his soul to get a lifetime movie contract as an action 'star'. The pinnacle being Solo.. He plays a cybord genetically engineered killing machine who gets to choose what he looks like.. when they ask him what he want to look like, I swear to God he says "I wanna be like mike" in a monotone voice. :lol

The Warriors and Big Trouble in Little China are good spice! I will not have them maligned! Corny? Yeah, but they're damn fine corny. "WHOA-WEE-AHS! COME OUT AND PLAY-EE-YAY!!!!"

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
B0000639HP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The local neighborhood theater used popcorn bags with this on them for nearly all of last year. There must have been a surplus. (And, for that matter, a theatrical release)

I can't get enough of the raccoon pitcher myself. I wanna rent it someday.

nitewulf

StoOgE said:
Also, that Beethoven collage is proof that John Laraquetts career is over. When you go from nightcourt, to your own quickly canned sitcom to being the guy who does a movie when Charles Grodin and Judge Riehnhold turn it down. :lol Also, Judge Reinhold evidently has a single reaction to a dog going crazy.. that is mouth ajaw with his arms spread open. :lol
seriously! thas what i was thinking, man "the laroquette show" was actually pretty good. but alas.

Bog

Junior Ace
B000089771.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000099T3L.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0001WTVK2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

And by the way, not only are those MK rip-off outfits not in the movie, but neither are any of the kids on the front cover.

kroutdogg

Badabing said:
Guyver.jpg

The Guyver

Holy Shit. I remember watching this about ten years ago and realizing how terrible it was but i couldn't turn it off. Bada, do you know if there was a sequel? I could've sworn there was another made.

lordmrw

StoOgE said:
I'll grant you there is something fun about most of those movies sans 3000 miles to graceland. No matter what enjoyment there might be found in Howie Long being in the movie for who knows what reason.. or Ice T showing up just to hang upside down and shoot Uzi's like a mad man for 10 seconds before getting killed.

Two Words: David Arquette.

All I need to see are those two dirty little words in any films credits and you might as well throw it out the window. You might counter with "Oh, but he dies in the movie, and early on too". It doesnt matter. You could kill him a million times over, it wouldnt make up for having to see or hear that annoying little cunt.

How he landed a hot piece of ass like Courtney Cox I will never fucking know. There's no justice in this world.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
StoOgE said:
screw Air Bud.. whats the deal with the racoon pitcher?

That boxart alone is worth a purchase.

Yuck, don't forget the inclusion of Dave Thomas in that 5th one. I mean, I kinda enjoyed that first one when I was a kid, but a single sequel was completely unnecessary and to see the guys that went on to do the others is just sad.

Shazapp

Sweet Jesus, I never knew the Beethoven movies went past #2. My only question is "Why?" Well, after "Why did they make the first one?"

My personal pick for worst movie ever made is:

B000059HA8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

But I'm sure some movie snob will tell me I'm missing the point of it.

So, my other pick is:

B0000AUHQC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

StoOgE

Dan said:
Yuck, don't forget the inclusion of Dave Thomas in that 5th one.

Wait.. THE HAMBURGER GUY? :lol :lol :lol

While we are on the topic of bad sequals.. my personal favorite is when someone either completely rewrites a literary classic or makes a sequal to it. "Yeah, we wrote a sequal to beauty and the beast.. we're disney eat is bitches." They are currently working on sequals to the following..

2004/08/03 - The Three Musketeers
2004/11/09 - Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas
2005/02/08 - Mulan 2
2005/05/20 - Bambi and the Great Prince
2005/08 - Tarzan 2
2005/09 - Lilo & Stitch 2
2006 - Mulan 3
2006 - The Emperor's New Groove 2
2006 - The Fox and the Hound 2: Friends Forever
2006 - Mickey's Around the World in 80 Days
2007 - Cinderella 3
2008 - The Jungle Book 3
2008 - Peter Pan 3
2008 - The Little Mermaid 3
TBA - Hercules 2: The Trojan War
TBA - Dumbo II
TBA - Brother Bear 2
TBA - Sleeping Beauty 2
TBA - Pete's Dragon 2
TBA - Oliver & Company 2

If EA is the devil, Disney is the anti-christ.

StoOgE

maharg said:
Wat? Logan's Run? Nah, it's just typical of its time.

yeah, but having first watched it only a few years back its really pretty poorly done. The damn robot that freezes people.. come on :lol Not to say it isnt a pretty decent movie, but its just pure cheese.. the guy quoting T.S. Elliot poems every 10 seconds in Washington. :lol

My favorite thing is the 'circuit'.. there is a room in your apartment where you push a button and a woman (who pushed the same button in her room) apears in order to have sex. Ever since I saw the movie I wondered.. what happens when a really ugly chick apears? or a hot chick pops up in say my room. How ackward would getting out of that be? "Well Gee, Im horny enough to push a button to have sex with a completely random person, but just not you. "

maharg

idspispopd
StoOgE said:
yeah, but having first watched it only a few years back its really pretty poorly done. The damn robot that freezes people.. come on :lol Not to say it isnt a pretty decent movie, but its just pure cheese.. the guy quoting T.S. Elliot poems every 10 seconds in Washington. :lol

My favorite thing is the 'circuit'.. there is a room in your apartment where you push a button and a woman (who pushed the same button in her room) apears in order to have sex. Ever since I saw the movie I wondered.. what happens when a really ugly chick apears? or a hot chick pops up in say my room. How ackward would getting out of that be? "Well Gee, Im horny enough to push a button to have sex with a completely random person, but just not you. "

It's utopian, there are no ugly chicks.

cubanb

Banned
I enjoyed the movie suprisingly, but i cannot fathom seeing a sequel. and even then it doesnt have the star power of the first.
meh

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Absolutely, Positively... Troll 2
B00009PY4I.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This movie doesn't even have trolls in it. At number 13 on imdb's worst 100 movies it is sorely misrepresented. This movie put the word NILBOG on the map and made it one of the scariest towns of our generation. Complete with a pedophile ghost grandpa, a kid urinating on poisoned snack cakes, an over the top energetic sister who loves to dance to 80s music, some of the finest acting you've seen, pathetic special effects, goblin ass kicking dads, cheesy fantasy opening sequence and all around sub mediocrity.. this is one of the finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom