• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

andrew tate arrested

Toons

Banned
lLiNqLT.jpg

Eotheod

The bolded part is shocking to me because it seems that Gen Z and even many millennials are just unabashed followers of "internet people."

Fucking why? Even very smart people I know in their 30s essentially form every opinion because someone on YouTube told them to think a certain way.

What happened to being your own person? When did it become "cool" to be a mindless drone in the army of some grifter who is getting rich off of you? These influencers couldn't give less of a fuck about their fans. The only time they care is when their income starts to dip.
It's not just Gen Z as you said, even my own mother of 62 is brainwashed as fuck about American politics and we don't even live in America. She even mentioned Tate a few months back and I was actually quite shocked because it had no relevancy to whatever we were talking about and it made no sense why shed even know about him. The algorithm manifestation goes deep, and ignores age for engagement.

Instead of inter-fighting bullshit that just pleases grifters of both sides, humanity really needs to step up it's game against algorithms. That's the actual driver of all this misinformation, delusional perspectives, whacked out anti-science bullshit and straight up pro-cunt bag support. TikTok is a prime example, that shit is beyond scary and it is incredibly hard to reset your algorithm recommendations.

Rush2112

Banned
Keep on calling anything masculine "toxic" and eventually some will embrace it. Every action has a reaction.

Hoddi

Keep on calling anything masculine "toxic" and eventually some will embrace it. Every action has a reaction.
You may want to step back from this a bit. You sound like you're polishing a shotgun in your underwear.

It's just a criminal case that's going on. Maybe the guy is guilty and maybe he isn't. But latching onto it just because he's famous isn't exactly healthy. There's countless similar cases going on in the world every day.

Last edited:

Woggleman

I am not a fan at all of the whole men are trash but Andrew Tate is not the answer. He just gives ammo to the misandrists the same way that man haters give ammo to the misogynists.

Rush2112

Banned
You may want to step back from this a bit. You sound like you're polishing a shotgun in your underwear.

It's just a criminal case that's going on. Maybe the guy is guilty and maybe he isn't. But latching onto it just because he's famous isn't exactly healthy. There's countless similar cases going on in the world every day.
He gained the money and power through his notoriety with those who hated what he represented. This enabled him to commit the crimes that he did with more freedom and on a wider scale. The irony of that is not lost to me.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Even AFTER one of the victims went to the police BEFORE he was "famous" showed them HIS OWN VOICE MESSAGES where he said enjoyed sexually assaulting her.... Among others... And they said "sorry, this evidence is insufficient for a conviction" .... And you wonder why most victims don't go to the police. But SHE did and it's one of the reasons they don't do it in droves.

Flutta

Banned
You have evidence of his crimes? You should inform Romania because they currently have nothing.

Clearly these peeps believes the media when it suits them.

And it’s true there’s no evidence of any crime yet.

From what i understand this started in April 2022 and still they’re not convicted of any crime. The whole thing is fishy.
As if someone or something want’s to get rid of them because they’re anti gov and they have a big following.

Regarding the Vice hit piece. I mean text msg and audio can easly be faked. Also there’s no context. They don’t show what the girl wrote or said? As if they’re hiding it for some reason.

We also have two girls that are saying they’re not Victims but still are forced into that narrative by the Romanian police. The other two went on a vacation according to their social media pages, looks like they’re having fun.

This whole thing is so weird and messed up.

Innocent till proven guilty, doesn’t matter if i don’t like the person.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Rqdmq1b_d.webp

It's all just so hilarious how a guy like this just endlessly bragged about doing crime... a lot of "#GRIND" mentality folks just blatantly advertise they are doing some fraud, and Tate was public enemy #1 for that.

Hopefully this jackass serves as a lesson to young folks thinking this kind of shit is a good way to get rich.

Batiman

Banned
LOL I post that just as I noticed 2 people claiming there is no evidence of his crimes.

How the fuck would YOU know what evidence the police have?

Oh and... did you not notice this dude BRAGGED ABOUT THESE CRIMES? lol

Jesus christ NeoGAF has some real basement dwellers.
Seriously.

“No evidence!” Just watch his videos of him snitching on himself.

Real Gs move in silence like lasagna.

I wasn't surprised. Always got a bad vibe off him. You know that feeling when you just know someone has dark heart? I got that feeling with Andrew tate way before any of this happened. Looks like that gut feeling may have Been correct.

I've spoken to people who get passionate about it but I've never understood the concept of giving a shit about people who don't know you or care for you. It's just a conversation to pass time. I don't give a crap about tate or any other content creater or "influencers" or whatever the fuck kids are calling them these days. You can enjoy the content without idolising the creator. You don't know who they are. Not really.

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

What a trash person. It's mind-numbing guys look up to this loser. A feeble bro who's running around looking like a dollar store Pitbull.

It's embarrassing that morons fell for this. He's the poster child for an guy that is not a man. Pathetic 😅

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
What a trash person. It's mind-numbing guys look up to this loser. A feeble bro who's running around looking like a dollar store Pitbull.

It's embarrassing that morons fell for this. He's the poster child for an guy that is not a man. Pathetic 😅

I don't get why some people look to others on how to "be a man".

It's not a mystery. Are you a man? OK, you're a man. Grats. Over and done.

Lunarorbit

I don't get why some people look to others on how to "be a man".

It's not a mystery. Are you a man? OK, you're a man. Grats. Over and done.
Well a lot of guys grow up with zero male role models or are raised by a single mom.

This loser showed them success. Unfortunately the way he went about it was like a parody mashup of douche moves.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Are you a man? OK, you're a man. Grats. Over and done.
You're not a man until you've split a log and used it as fuel to warm the woman you captured and drug into your domicile. A man is not a man until he demonstrates his worthiness to said woman by showering her body in fur, flowers for her hair, and berries for her belly. Only then can a man claim he is a man.
iu

Dude's in pretty great shape, not gonna lie.
That's the sort of physique every dude should aspire to have.

We've gotten soft as a culture... With the narrative being that's it's good to be fat. And that fat is beautiful.

Nah... Beyond a certain point, being fat is disgusting. And unhealthy.

This cult phase he’s doing won’t end well for him. He could’ve just done the self-help subscription and kicked back, enjoyed life, kept raking in millions. But he started believing his own bullshit. Can’t flaunt your illegal activity and expect nothing to happen.
He thinks he's Lord of the G-Strings, but he ain't got no femaleship of the string in prison.

YCoCg

Dude needs to hire a home designer or something. The place looks like ass
Having a well designed home is feminisation! It's anti-Masculine to have a clean home, real men should live as close to cavemen as possible, our mighty ancestors, throw your trash anywhere, make your woman pick it up, don't flush after taking a shit, don't even wipe your ass, that's gay because it means you like touching men's butts.

/s but wouldn't be surprised if his followers believe that.

That doesn’t mean we should turn a blind eye to human trafficking yo
What evidence do you have? Romania have kept him in since end of last year was it? They raided his house and cctv according to news and found nothing. I mean if he’s trafficking girls then there would be a lot of loose ends to pick up, also read today 4 of the girls that were reported of accusing the guy, 2 of them came out and said they’re not victims, and even made videos claiming police and papers labelling them as a victim, yet the ‘victims’ have come out and claimed she is not and that the guys aren’t trafficking anyone.

Say what you want about the guy but there is something dodgy going on behind the scenes in terms of actual justice.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

What evidence do you have? Romania have kept him in since end of last year was it? They raided his house and cctv according to news and found nothing. I mean if he’s trafficking girls then there would be a lot of loose ends to pick up, also read today 4 of the girls that were reported of accusing the guy, 2 of them came out and said they’re not victims, and even made videos claiming police and papers labelling them as a victim, yet the ‘victims’ have come out and claimed she is not and that the guys aren’t trafficking anyone.

Say what you want about the guy but there is something dodgy going on behind the scenes in terms of actual justice.

Where have you got this information from? They raided several properties and seized a lot of assets, but I can find nothing to suggest that they found nothing incriminatory.

Last edited:
Where have you got this information from? They raided several properties and seized a lot of assets, but I can find nothing to suggest that they found nothing incriminatory.

They’ve taken his assets since April last year and more in December but also nothing concrete to sentence him with, they’ve taken his cars according to recent news?? Not sure how that is linked to the case, I am more surprised you have dodged the 2 victims I mentioned.. looks like you don’t want to acknowledge that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom