• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

andrew tate arrested

Thaedolus

Gold Member
No, I took an educated guess based on observation and having some clue on how things work.
In other words you made it up.

Makes no odds to me. What I do know is the government don’t take kindly to being taken to task by abrasive folk with large followings. Especially not on mainstream media.
The government gets taken to task all the time by abrasive folk with large followings. What they don’t take kindly to is when someone is apparently openly engaged in sex trafficking. Believe it or not, some “pigs” are actual people who believe in the rule of law.

Last edited:
In other words you made it up.

The government gets taken to task all the time by abrasive folk with large followings. What they don’t take kindly to is when someone is apparently openly engaged in sex trafficking. Believe it or not, some “pigs” are actual people who believe in the rule of law.

Be nice to think everything was so straightforward and above board.

As far as I’m aware the Tate’s have been labelled with these kind of charges years ago. Yet they have been running amok for ages with no bother. As soon as they sail too close to the wind the hammer comes down 🤔

Similar style of takedowns applied to other such cranks as Tommy Robinson, Nick Griffin etc. They make too much noise and the system takes them out. All in a days work when needed. It Takes forever to do other stuff, but when they really want you can be fed to the sharks within a day.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I didn’t say everything was, I said “some.” And reading up on this guy, and the cult following of “redpilled” weirdos claiming the agents from The Matrix came out to get him hasn’t really convinced me this is some shady case of someone getting too close to the sun or anything. He sounds like an abusive piece of shit who should go away.

I didn’t say everything was, I said “some.” And reading up on this guy, and the cult following of “redpilled” weirdos claiming the agents from The Matrix came out to get him hasn’t really convinced me this is some shady case of someone getting too close to the sun or anything. He sounds like an abusive piece of shit who should go away.

I don’t disagree. Just seems weird that you seem to need it to be a purely Romanian (their residency) takedown. All I’m suggesting is that it’s probably more than that, originating from U.K intelligence, Europol etc.

Romania alone in my opinion are more likely to be happy to have a couple of multi millionaires spending money in their country. I would put money on this arrest being pushed by British authorities, but whatever it seems dumb to me to argue about it 🤷‍♂️

Hoddi

As far as I’m aware the Tate’s have been labelled with these kind of charges years ago. Yet they have been running amok for ages with no bother. As soon as they sail too close to the wind the hammer comes down 🤔

Similar style of takedowns applied to other such cranks as Tommy Robinson, Nick Griffin etc. They make too much noise and the system takes them out. All in a days work when needed. It Takes forever to do other stuff, but when they really want you can be fed to the sharks within a day.
I think you're overthinking it. It takes time to build a case with enough evidence and it's not like these guys were a threat to any governments.

Maybe the Romanian government was pressured into taking action but it's because they're suspected human traffickers. Equivocating it with the Assange case just seems like an attempt to throw a red herring.

dr_octagon

Banned
Some people are called out rightfully, not all should be banned. Any criminal behaviour, inciting hatred etc. shouldn't be tolerated.

There are always shady people, con artists and instigators across all media platforms. Better education and communication is the way. The massive audience and how easily they can be reached means $$$ and exploiting people.

It becomes far easier to just ban people and it doesn't fix the underlying issues (even if someone is divisive). This isn't specific to Tate, as a general point.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I don’t disagree. Just seems weird that you seem to need it to be a purely Romanian (their residency) takedown. All I’m suggesting is that it’s probably more than that, originating from U.K intelligence, Europol etc.

Romania alone in my opinion are more likely to be happy to have a couple of multi millionaires spending money in their country. I would put money on this arrest being pushed by British authorities, but whatever it seems dumb to me to argue about it 🤷‍♂️
Well now it’s gone from this was British cops/MI5 to the Romanians weren’t acting alone…Which honestly would be a pretty mundane fact to bring up if it actually turns out to be true considering many countries have extradition treaties…But sure I bet it’s some global cabal out to get him for speaking so much truth…

Well now it’s gone from this was British cops/MI5 to the Romanians weren’t acting alone…Which honestly would be a pretty mundane fact to bring up if it actually turns out to be true considering many countries have extradition treaties…But sure I bet it’s some global cabal out to get him for speaking so much truth…

You folks are weird. I only said British authorities with the Romanians. I never mentioned James Bond let’s not get carried away 😂

But yes I will stand by the idea that his recent Piers Morgan interview to be at the very least a catalyst in this.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
l44qij2t049a1.png

qcivnktwc59a1.jpg

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
You guys are gullible AF if you think the pizza box "gave away" his location and that Romanian authorities didn't already know he was there - it being his new home country for years now where he has become a huge celebrity for actively promoting the country as a good choice for people to live in. Where he lives in a mansion and throws parties with all kinds of guests from all over the world.

EDIT: Yes, him being in Romania is public knowledge and he even posted a pic of his location driving like 4 days ago. ..yeah sure sounds like he was hiding his location...

They also raided several of his residences at once. Likely it was more a matter of knowing that he was "home" and not "out" rather than whether or not he was physically in the country.

INC

This Romanian youtuber points out exactly what my first thought was: How the fk did the pizza box give away his location when the guy has been screaming "I live in Romania I love it here...hey every western man fed up with woke stuff and typical western women....come here to Romania, it's great!" the past 5 years? And everyone in Romania knows knows of him because he lives there.

Because they knew he was back in the country, how they didn't know from passport control is beyond me

He was previously in UK I believe

Hence the pizza box, since its a Romanian pizza place......so he must be in Romania now, so let's go raid lol

dr_octagon

Banned
There's currently no charge, evidence or anything substantial to comment on. The authorities are investigating. It's the typical 'don't like person so they are guilty' and 'what about the other person'.

There are anti trafficking initiatives for most countries, it's still an issue. It wouldn't be a huge surprise that you want to increase convictions and show the international community you are making an effort to catch criminals.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
But yes I will stand by the idea that his recent Piers Morgan interview to be at the very least a catalyst in this.

I truly hope that one day you can realise just how sad for you this sentence is. The idea that you genuinely think a bald idiot talking to a fat pig in a suit can in anyway prompt the authorities to shut the bald idiot down for ‘telling it like it actually is’ is indicative of issues that you probably need to get better help with, than you can get from talking to a bunch of knobs like us.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
This...

A lot of the people who are laughing at Tate are anonymous nobodies, and who haven't done anything to warrant attention.

I don't agree with a lot of what Tate does, and I do think that he's incredibly arrogant. But he's achieved something. He's achieved status, money, cars, fame. And he's worked hard for it.

He achieved all of this as a fighter... And now he's achieving all of this again via social media.

I see comments on here where people call him pathetic... But he's the one telling people to do something with their lives, and not spend too much time on videogames. He's the one saying that people should have higher standards for themselves, and hold other people to the same standard. He's the one saying that people should go to the gym and get stronger.

I don't see that many people on here criticize others for wasting their entire lives playing videogames. Or for not having a shower every day. Or for being overweight and eating junk food.

There's people on here who regularly spend over 100 hours per week playing videogames. Do you think they're successful - in school or in their careers? Do you think they're gym toned and look like Brad Pitt?

I can pretty much guarantee that at least 50% of the most famous users on here, who may or may not be using anonymous usernames, aren't as famous, accomplished, or as rich as Tate.

Sure, Tate does some scummy things. But are you trying to tell me that the top 50% of the users on here don't do scummy things?

All I am seeing are comments where people are pointing at him and going: "ha ha, you got arrested, and you live in a warehouse".

News flash: Being arrested isn't the same as going to prison. Living in a warehouse isn't the same as living in mummy's basement.

Sure, Tate does some garbage things. But I'd rather be emulating his drive for wanting to work hard, go to the gym, and read a book, as opposed to the vast majority of people on here who play videogames for over 100 hours per week and then wonder why they're failing in school, are unable to get good jobs, dress badly, and are overweight.

There's a reason why people are paying attention to Tate... And it's not because of his "misogyny". It's because he works hard, goes to the gym, and doesn't spend every waking hour playing videogames.
The fuck planet are you living on, the guy helps facilitates the exploitation of young women into horrible nitemarish scenarios and that's just the shit we know about, anyone with so much as a fucking whiff of human trafficking on them should either be put to death or get life imprisonment and fucking apologist's like you fucking flogged, sort yourself out ffs, plenty people on here can lead balanced healthy lifestyles without an utter waste of human being telling them how to do it

The fuck planet are you living on, the guy helps facilitates the exploitation of young women into horrible nitemarish scenarios and that's just the shit we know about, anyone with so much as a fucking whiff of human trafficking on them should either be put to death or get life imprisonment and fucking apologist's like you fucking flogged, sort yourself out ffs, plenty people on here can lead balanced healthy lifestyles without an utter waste of human being telling them how to do it
Blah blah blah blah...

Come on folks, check out this alpha here.

Listen mate... You're a nobody commenting on a forum.

How about you try to be an "influencer", and get your fellow forumites to go take a shower, go to the gym, read a book, and work hard?

But wait... Let me guess... You probably spent 200 hours on Zelda last week, and therefore think you're proper alpha.

I truly hope that one day you can realise just how sad for you this sentence is. The idea that you genuinely think a bald idiot talking to a fat pig in a suit can in anyway prompt the authorities to shut the bald idiot down for ‘telling it like it actually is’ is indicative of issues that you probably need to get better help with, than you can get from talking to a bunch of knobs like us.

Wow the resetera returners are here to teach us about life 🤭 …. It’s only chat on a video game forum, not life and death.

The guy flies far too close to the sun and gets burned. He ain’t the first and won’t be the last. Who cares about Morgan, the point is they don’t want him on any media influencing people and spouting his mouth, period.

It now appears US authorities have told the Romanians to bring him in. I said British / Europol, same difference.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Blah blah blah blah...

Come on folks, check out this alpha here.

Listen mate... You're a nobody commenting on a forum.

How about you try to be an "influencer", and get your fellow forumites to go take a shower, go to the gym, read a book, and work hard?

But wait... Let me guess... You probably spent 200 hours on Zelda last week, and therefore think you're proper alpha.
Fucking alpha nonsense what age are you?

Meicyn

Gold Member
Fucking alpha nonsense what age are you?
The dude typed up 37 paragraphs at randoms on an internet forum to defend another guy’s honor for zero reward. Just point and laugh.

This...

A lot of the people who are laughing at Tate are anonymous nobodies, and who haven't done anything to warrant attention.

I don't agree with a lot of what Tate does, and I do think that he's incredibly arrogant. But he's achieved something. He's achieved status, money, cars, fame. And he's worked hard for it.

He achieved all of this as a fighter... And now he's achieving all of this again via social media.

I see comments on here where people call him pathetic... But he's the one telling people to do something with their lives, and not spend too much time on videogames. He's the one saying that people should have higher standards for themselves, and hold other people to the same standard. He's the one saying that people should go to the gym and get stronger.

I don't see that many people on here criticize others for wasting their entire lives playing videogames. Or for not having a shower every day. Or for being overweight and eating junk food.

There's people on here who regularly spend over 100 hours per week playing videogames. Do you think they're successful - in school or in their careers? Do you think they're gym toned and look like Brad Pitt?

I can pretty much guarantee that at least 50% of the most famous users on here, who may or may not be using anonymous usernames, aren't as famous, accomplished, or as rich as Tate.

Sure, Tate does some scummy things. But are you trying to tell me that the top 50% of the users on here don't do scummy things?

All I am seeing are comments where people are pointing at him and going: "ha ha, you got arrested, and you live in a warehouse".

News flash: Being arrested isn't the same as going to prison. Living in a warehouse isn't the same as living in mummy's basement.

Sure, Tate does some garbage things. But I'd rather be emulating his drive for wanting to work hard, go to the gym, and read a book, as opposed to the vast majority of people on here who play videogames for over 100 hours per week and then wonder why they're failing in school, are unable to get good jobs, dress badly, and are overweight.

There's a reason why people are paying attention to Tate... And it's not because of his "misogyny". It's because he works hard, goes to the gym, and doesn't spend every waking hour playing videogames.
lmao

FunkMiller

Gold Member
The guy flies far too close to the sun and gets burned. He ain’t the first and won’t be the last. Who cares about Morgan, the point is they don’t want him on any media influencing people and spouting his mouth, period.

It now appears US authorities have told the Romanians to bring him in. I said British / Europol, same difference.

Found your TikTok. Good job, little buddy!

Last edited:

ShadowNate

I'm negatively predisposed to anyone who is (self- or otherwise) tagged as "influencer", but I didn't know the guy. The photos make him out to look like a total douche, but he still deserves due process. Provided it's proven he was involved in human trafficking, he should be hit by the full force of the law.

I'm confused though about the role of the pizza. Was he actively hiding and the pizza box gave his location away or was he unaware he was being investigated/prosecuted (in which case he wasn't hiding so why the focus on pizza)?

I also am not particularly fond of whatever is going on with that Greta girl, but that's another discussion.

Wildebeest

I'm confused though about the role of the pizza. Was he actively hiding and the pizza box gave his location away or was he unaware he was being investigated/prosecuted (in which case he wasn't hiding so why the focus on pizza)?
Social media is an odd thing where perception is manipulated. It is assumed that the pizza boxes were empty and not hiding anything, but the pizza boxes themselves have a deep hidden meaning which few seem to understand. Philosophically, it is about what the pizza box represents in terms of negation. Are they pizza boxes without pizza? Pizza boxes without recycling? Pizza boxes without Mr Tate (arrested)?

I have a question.

When Andrew tate drops the soap and bends over to pick it up and someone sticks it in his Andrew Taint, does he say "How dare you!" or does someone yell "Alpha male not a beta male!"?

Top Bottom