• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Gamer Podcast #33 (10.13.06)

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
gazunta is taking a break as chairman of the demi fan club and I'm stepping in for the meantime.

bud

25_nickandpeter.jpg

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
ClivePwned said:
what the **** do you mean by a 'drop'?
there have been some podcasts where the sound has dropped out randomly. like something funky has happened with the volume or sound channels. it happens only momentarily though and not throughout the entire thing.

i think that's what he's referring to

Sorry, I meant like a radio 'drop'...a sound clip.

In the last podcast posted, there was some a stupid sound effect or clip after every sentence. There's a lot less in this episode.

Vark

scissorfight said:
Sorry, I meant like a radio 'drop'...a sound clip.

In the last podcast posted, there was some a stupid sound effect or clip after every sentence. There's a lot less in this episode.

probably where the stuff was edited together. There is usally a sort of abrupt stop after someone talks.

demi

Vark said:
probably where the stuff was edited together. There is usally a sort of abrupt stop after someone talks.

We're just real like that. Real talk. Talkin' 'bout them games. Angrily. The abrupt stops are... censored. Yeah, that's it.

stewart.jpg

Vark said:
You're not getting it. I'm referring to a sound effect or stupid voice 'dropped' in. NOT a loss of sound or a cut.

This is sometimes called a 'drop' in radio.

You know what...never mind. :lol

Top Bottom