• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

AIRic

The presentation and the scenes were well done but the actual review was kinda boring. I think It was the weakest review so far...

demi

What sound was that at the "To Be Concluded" part? It rings with me but I cant think of it off the tip of my tounge, it sounds like Castlevania 1

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Allen said:
Funny stuff.

I think it would have been a lot funnier if the guy doing the parody actually sounded like ANN. Also, ANN kicks ass! I wish he would review more games! Star Wars on the NES would be a great one. That game is a f**king piece of diarrhea dump ass. Its a f**kload of shit, a total piece of god damn f**k.

By the way, Rolling Rock is not beer. It is simply beer flavored water.

Craig, this might look like a big lick up the asscrack, but damn if I don't enjoy your top 10 lists! :lol Good job, to all of you!

Please make some more!

lollerskates said:
I want to see one for a Boy and his blob. Someone rented that for me at the time and I could not figure out how to play the game at all :lol Back then I was forever playing games but getting nowhere because renting didnt come with a manual and I was clueless:lol

YES

After watching all of Angry dudes reviews I was like he needs to do Boy and his Blob. Loved that game as a kid even though I had no idea what to do.....I looked up a walkthrough on gamefaqs the other day and was like huh, I would have never figured this out EVER

Oh and there is a new review up for the Power Glove :D

HE LANDED THE PLANE IN TOP GUN :eek:

gblues said:
Yeah, on Top Gun the "Up! up!" and "down! down!" were instructions for ELEVATION, not d-pad instructions! I remember nailing the landing/refueling several times as a kid.

I spotted that too and I'd never played the game!
Had to download the thing to make sure, landed it on my second attempt :D

I'm a fan of the Angry Nintendo Nerd's stuff, but lol @ the Furious Famicom Faggot, classic. :lol :lol Pretty much spot on.

MC Chris's clip was the best though lol, I laughed so hard.

THIS AIN'T A CUTSCENE BITCH PRESS A PRESS A

:lol :lol :lol :lol I should show my GF (huge KH fan) it'll be all see RE4 > KH2 and she'll be like "Whatever!! >.>"

WHATTA PRESSING SELECT FOR?? YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE A PROFILE!!

mollipen

reminder said:
One of the best parts was the landing sequence in Top Gun, especially if you have seen the Top Gun review. :lol

Yeah, I was just going to say that... I was thinking the EXACT same thing he said when I saw that he was going to have to try to land the plane. That part had me cracking up.

Sonki.

Banned

Limedust

Heh, while I agree with the Double Dragon III review... I actually owned and beat that game as a kid. What's with being a video game badass as a child, and having absolutely no skill in action games these days.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, I know this is old, but that Turtles one is hilarious.

The great thing about that "you can just walk over it?" jump is: he was doing it just fine in the sewer levels a couple of minutes earlier :lol

Watching him trying to get that pizza was bloody agony!

SuomiDude

Can't believe I missed that Power Glove video. I haven't laughed so much like... ever :lol OMG, I'm almost in tears from laughing so much :lol That's gotta be the best ANN video yet.

MaddenNFL64

Boy & his Blob. I remember it like a fragmented dream. Subway. Caves. jelly beans that taste like root beer. I got to the blobs planet (or some ****), there was conveyer belts. I don't remember anything else :\.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I like how he stopped at N64 vs. Saturn. The skit would have turned into a horror movie once the PS was brought out. =x

His power glove one is the best one, Dont know if its linked or anyones seen it cause I didnt read through this whole thread.

oh and the sequel/movie one. I laughed so hard on that one.

I'm sure many people can relate to the Street Fighter II games.

"I never heard of the first one, but hey, this is an awesome game, can't wait for Street Fighter III."

"Then comes Street Fighter II the champion edition. Oh, cool, Street Fighter III's next right?"

"Nope, Street Fighter II Turbo. Okay, awesome, can't wait for Street Fighter III."

"Super Street Fighter II? Um, cool, uh, Street Fighter III?"

"Super Street Fighter II Turbo! What the ****!"

:lol

SFII is really a mixed blessing. On one hand it revolutionized and made the fighting genre popular, but on the other it made way for the tradition of making a bazillion updates before releasing a fully new game, its like a precursor to microtransactions.

M3wThr33

Banned
AniHawk said:
The Naked Gun thing is retarded and not even remotely funny since it makes him look like he didn't get the joke at all.

I enjoyed it. And I'm pretty sure he got the Naked Gun joke. He was just rolling with it as a finale piece.

AniHawk

M3wThr33 said:
I enjoyed it. And I'm pretty sure he got the Naked Gun joke. He was just rolling with it as a finale piece.

It was pretty weak to end on. It would be like somebody parodying Borat.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
I just clicked on this thread for the 1st time & then proceeded to watch all the video on his youtube profile.
greatest thing on the internet.

how long does he take to make new videos? weekly?

I must have missed the part in MK1 where you tried to defeat the evil Shao Khan. *rolleyes*

"This is the first fighting game that resorts to extreme violence!" :lol

Yeah, the previous fighting games were about collecting rings, saving the princess and making lines out of different shaped falling blocks.

Hahaha this is great, no uppercuts? Wtf is it supposed to be a parody or something? :lol

And the life size Stone Cold in the background. :lol

Top Bottom