• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer |OT| Furry Real Estate Simulator

Impotaku

lol down to 990 yen now. Man that game is bombing hard but the amiibo make it easily worth 1000 yen :)

Just got to wait for the 4th series cards i ordered to arrive so i can get them both shipped together.

tiijj

It wont work since the 900 yen price is 3rd party, I have the pokemon boxes at tenso so i might order the 900 yen one since I'll be paying to have it combine anyway.

350 yen shipping -_-

tiijj

Yeah what I mean was they arrive in a different package so it's not counted as 1, you have to consolidate it. If it's from amazon they arrive in one package (most of the time, except for the damn cover plates which arrive separately) so no consolidation costs. I'm penny pinching LOL.

Impotaku

Picopuri magazine turned up, pretty cool mag even if it is for girls has some cool AC manga and even some Yoshi manga too along with some YW game stuff, the mag also came with a design book that you can scan in the QR codes and add the designs to your game, laughed hard when i saw there were some doritos sorry i mean moritos lol. Also had a teeny tiny card binder included with this issue too :).

IMG_1321%20res.jpg

IMG_1322%20res.jpg

IMG_1323%20res.jpg

Chickadee

Unconfirmed Member
Picopuri magazine turned up, pretty cool mag even if it is for girls has some cool AC manga and even some Yoshi manga too along with some YW game stuff, the mag also came with a design book that you can scan in the QR codes and add the designs to your game, laughed hard when i saw there were some doritos sorry i mean moritos lol. Also had a teeny tiny card binder included with this issue too :).

IMG_1321%20res.jpg

IMG_1322%20res.jpg

IMG_1323%20res.jpg

Wooow, that's beautiful!!

tiijj

Wish the next one is a boys magazine, I highly doubt it but you never know lol. The last one was girls magazine as well and the bag was kinda embarrassing.

And the stickers were smaller than I expected.

The old one (with the bag lol) and the new one. I kinda think you get more from chara parfait vs the new one(pico puri), well chara is thicker, I havent checked picopuri yet

Impotaku

Not sure if there will be any more promo cards after series 4 is released. If we are lucky maybe one more. Seems to still have interest in Japan but in the west it's pretty much died off now, you don't see many discussions anymore.

Will have to start tracking down all the design books i'm missing now.

Labrys

I got my copy in today too, Amazon.jp shipped everything beautifully. It's a cute magazine, I like that there was an article on the new Story of Seasons game in it along with the animal crossing stuff.

The stickers are also really cute, I like the set with the weird egg shaped fat animal things. Might have to stick them somewhere eventually even though I rarely use stickers.

I also bought a pack of the new set today, got 3 mice, a pig, a frog and the pelican postman. Not exactly my best pack.

Impotaku

Series 3 binder turned up so now i can store my complete series 3 set. Just series 4 & the binder left to go for total completion :)
IMG_1325%20res.jpg

Impotaku

Just the way things are with randomly packed cards, sometimes the luck goes in your favour & other times it's brutally harsh.

tiijj

Not sure if there will be any more promo cards after series 4 is released. If we are lucky maybe one more. Seems to still have interest in Japan but in the west it's pretty much died off now, you don't see many discussions anymore.

Will have to start tracking down all the design books i'm missing now.

I don't mind some more campaign cards. Well amiibo in general has died down compared to last year. I guess after AC I'm expecting some Pokemon Amiibo cards, I need to prepare my wallet for that LOL.

I just wish that they release a new mainline AC game that used AC cards.

EDIT:

There are reviews on AC Amiibo S4 box saying that the box does not complete the entire set.

Diortem7

Are the DLC characters still available? If so, is there a webpage or something like that to know which characters are available?

Top Bottom