• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing New Leaf | JP Version OT |

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
This will be my first Animal Crossing. Looking forward to downloading it on Friday.

I'm ready.
xbyMsm.png

711 are doing a promotion with Nintendo for special items to be distributed at 711 seven spots starting on Dec. 1st.

12/1 - 12/6: Convenience store sign
12/7 - 12/13: Convenience store mini-model
12/14 - 12/20: Convenience store register

http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-23397.html

How do I get those outside Japan? I remember letting some people share my jp-only items on the Wii game, but it was ages ago so I don't remember the process.

I could actually never really get into this series, so... this will be my final try.

I'm getting the DL version from the eShop and I believe this is the definite version of Animal Crossing which will keep me interested for quite some time.

Whatever, 3,5 hours to go--! SO READY!

How do I get those outside Japan? I remember letting some people share my jp-only items on the Wii game, but it was ages ago so I don't remember the process.
I'm not sure if the items are shareable in the game. If not, you are out of luck I guess. What is still pissing me off are the McDonald's and ANA puzzles, which I missed due to not being in Japan for that time. They are not shareable either. Fucking sucks.

I'm not sure if the items are shareable in the game. If not, you are out of luck I guess. What is still pissing me off are the McDonald's and ANA puzzles, which I missed due to not being in Japan for that time. They are not shareable either. Fucking sucks.

I think the items are shareable in past AC games. You let visitors hold your rare item and then they can buy it from their own game... or something. I'm not sure.

Chopper

I think the items are shareable in past AC games. You let visitors hold your rare item and then they can buy it from their own game... or something. I'm not sure.
Doesn't work for all items. You can register the data but, if it's anything like Wild World, special items like Gulliver's World items or Sahara's wallpapers can't be ordered from the shop.

Hobby

Site updated with a bunch of stuff. QR codes for designs, the 711 promotion info, and the friend code for Nintendo Village.

A6r0r.png

711 promotion:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/paper/index.html

QR codes:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/item/design.html

Nintendo village:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/item/village.html

Nook clock (just talk to Periko or Perimi at the post office between 11/8 to 11/30 to receive) and a Turkey (received through Spotpass between 11/15 to 11/22, Perio delivers it via mail) special items:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/egdj/item/present.html

StayDead

I'm really beaten up on deciding whether to go with a male character or female. Dem QR design dresses could be amazing if you put the work in.

Mik2121

An hour and 15 minutes away... gotta do some training, take a shower and play some Assassin's Creed. Then start downloading and hopefully I can play it tonight before going to sleep!

(Did anyone mention that Mario and Brain Training came out at 9am Japan Time, not midnight?)

(Was it different for the more recent digital releases like Girls Mode and Bravely Default?)

(Or is it special for AC?)

(What I mean is, where is the source for the time it goes up on the store?)

()

The most recent regular ND said specifically the game would be up on the shop at midnight.

Mik2121

If you go to the main website it says you can start downloading the game at 0:00 on release day (that is, in 40 minutes).

Also, today I went to a big store here in Japan (Yodobashi Camera) and it had a sign saying people would be able to download the game at 0:00 on release day using the codes being sold right next to the sign.

So yeah, 40 minutes left.

Mik2121

Alright guys, got it! I'll just go and play for a while, then go to sleep! (it's 00:30 here...)

Everybody have fun!

2c5ea4ba28f011e28ce622000a9f13a7_7.jpg

Fren

Neo Member
Took forever, but I'm finally done downloading.

Now hopefully it won't take long to get a good layout for my town.

BriBri

It's less blocks than the Layton download but taking forever! Nice to see from the screenshots I can use an English keyboard for naming the town/characters:)

Probably the first game I'm double dipping with both the Japanese and English but I need more portable Animal Crossing dammit. I fear going back to my old DS world with the grass overgrown and I always feared one day Walker leaving my town;(

Almost downloaded!

Mik2121

Ok, last pic before going fully into game-mode and then sleeping afterwards...

20714de228f511e29e6f22000a9e2992_7.jpg

You can go barefoot, and also when you start you get this little tent. You can also see my town layout :)

BriBri

Probably a stupid question guys but what am I naming when it has the suitcase icon (I'm on the train, I assume the first thing I renamed was my own name!)? Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom