• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

veras

Does the game tell you when you've visited the fortune teller enough to build the PWP, or do you have to just keep checking in with Isabelle?

Elija2

Does the game tell you when you've visited the fortune teller enough to build the PWP, or do you have to just keep checking in with Isabelle?

Katrina will suggest the PWP to you when you've visited her enough.

Speaking of which, I have Katrina in my town if anyone wants to come and get their fortune told.

Robin64

If anyone would like Carmen, she's due to leave my town on the 3rd.

Carmen2.JPG

I don't remember who, but if I recall correctly, someone got an orange cosmos and dandelion removed from their town. I have an extra dandelion if whoever it was still wants one.

I don't remember who, but if I recall correctly, someone got an orange cosmos and dandelion removed from their town. I have an extra dandelion if whoever it was still wants one.

That was me, but it could have been anything honestly. One of these days, I need to work on my memory...

Regardless, I'd love the spare dandelion, as I'm working on a dandelion field, but I suspect I'll have to log off soon (plus I'm guessing your post was made before GAF went down for a while, so dunno if you're still around).

(BTW, did you also spot my post about the cardboard table? ^^)

Yeah. I just don't know how to fix it. I tried grinding last night to no avail. Getting desperate and writing letters to villagers asking for it in the hopes the software will parse them and make them suggest it (though I doubt it'll work.)

No, I don't think letters work. If you aren't willing to do the diving trick (I never have.), the best you can hope for is that suggestions come while walking around town and doing stuff. I got one last night while taking chore requests from everyone.

If anyone would like Carmen, she's due to leave my town on the 3rd.

Niraj?

braves01

Banned
Can anyone lend me an ornate outfit for a Gracie check? You can come over to my town or I'll come over to yours, whichever is easiest.

xsheimii

Neo Member
Anyone have an alpine chair I could catalog? I'm pretty close to finishing my kitchen but I haven't been able to find one and I need to order a few.

chunk3rvd

Got my spider at 4AM this morning and at 11:59PM I finally bagged a horseshoe crab!

bryann.jpg

Talk about cutting it fine o_O Never leaving it so last minute again. I'm now up to date with all fish/bugs so far so roll on October!

That was me, but it could have been anything honestly. One of these days, I need to work on my memory...

Regardless, I'd love the spare dandelion, as I'm working on a dandelion field, but I suspect I'll have to log off soon (plus I'm guessing your post was made before GAF went down for a while, so dunno if you're still around).

(BTW, did you also spot my post about the cardboard table? ^^)

I did. Sadly, all I have is a bed. I shall see what I can do.

Chopper

Anyone want to come and claim a Cabana Wall from my island?

RPG Wizard, you free to come get your bits?!

Also, does anyone have a spare orange tulip and/or black rose I could purchase?

Boogiepop

Gracie was kind to me, and decided to show up today even though she already came by on Saturday. Just one more! I also got the pieces I needed to make two new mini-dinos, bringing my total up to 15. Hooray!

chunk3rvd

Tarantula or spider? I need a tarantula :(

Spider. Was always too slow whenever one popped from a tree. Quite the fitting avatar to quote me as well!

RPG Master, you free to come get your bits?!

I can spare an orange tulip if you pop over now? Opening my gate

RPG Wizard, you free to come get your bits?!

There actually is an RPG Master on GAF, but we are not the same. If you're open, is there anything that you want?

Chopper

There actually is an RPG Master on GAF, but we are not the same. If you're open, is there anything that you want?
I'll open up immediately. Do you have a spare white cosmos, pink tulip or Jacobs Ladder? Don't worry if not. I'm just trying to tidy up some flowerbeds.

Edit: Are we still buddies? I can see you on my friend list, but it doesn't state when you were last online...

Edit: Too late man. Gotta go to bed. We will sort this eventually!

Me and Chopper comparing our Yes! and No! shirts :)

CNHhA2p.jpg
Ha ha.

Edit: Caught all the new October stuff already. :(

I'll open up immediately. Do you have a spare white cosmos, pink tulip or Jacobs Ladder? Don't worry if not. I'm just trying to tidy up some flowerbeds.

Edit: Are we still buddies? I can see you on my friend list, but it doesn't state when you were last online...

Edit: Too late man. Gotta go to bed. We will sort this eventually!

Ha ha.

Edit: Caught all the new October stuff already. :(

It's cool. Sorry I missed you. I think I can net you the white cosmos and pink tulip.

2 questions:

1. Do I catch bagworms on tree trunks or do I shake the tree?
2. I asked a cool looking antelope camper to move in and he said yes. That was yesterday and he didn't move in today at 6 a.m. Does it take 2 days or is there some reason he didn't move in?

Chopper

2 questions:

1. Do I catch bagworms on tree trunks or do I shake the tree?
2. I asked a cool looking antelope camper to move in and he said yes. That was yesterday and he didn't move in today at 6 a.m. Does it take 2 days or is there some reason he didn't move in?

1. Gotta shake them.

2. His pitch will appear tomorrow.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
8 down 8 to go until Gaston can be reincarnated into Townburg. Nine more for Coco. And only 6 more for Doc... Oh sweet Doc. I'll need to rename Doc Memorial Park when he returns. Maybe Genji Memorial Park.

Anustart

Got that horseshoe crab, that should be everything. Assuming of course that I donated one of each and didn't just catch them and ditch it, but I'm too lazy to go check the museum.

Was just over at Renee's house, with me, dressed as a girl and carrying a clam with me. Renee stated that she HAD to have my clam and nothing would stop her. So I let her have my clam for 800 bells. Not a bad trick to turn.

I'd go for it; what do we have to do? I've had the game for 2 days now so and haven't tried the online stuff yet. (My FC is in my profile).
Just add my FC (in my profile too) and then open your gates. I'll bring her over.

Then in a few days, you'll see her wandering around your town. When that happens, you just need to talk to her and then take her to someone else's town. The next day you'll get an exclusive item in the mail.

Fireblend

Banned
Just add my FC (in my profile too) and then open your gates. I'll bring her over.

Then in a few days, you'll see her wandering around your town. When that happens, you just need to talk to her and then take her to someone else's town. The next day you'll get an exclusive item in the mail.
Open!

Done. It might be my shitty internet connection. Try again and if not we can try again some other time/day :p
Still giving me an error. :/

I know they do server maintenance on Mondays, but I'm not sure if this is it.

Does anyone else want to open up for Katie to see if it's just a localized problem?

I'll open up. Code is in profile.
Thanks, let's hope it works.

Edit: Thanks KMD. (BTW, ending is faster than people leave by train, it loads and saves much quicker.)

Sorry Fireblend, I think it may be a problem with your connection. This game needs a pretty solid connection to let people come over.

Anustart

Edit: Thanks KMD. (BTW, ending is faster than people leave by train, it loads and saves much quicker.)

Sorry Fireblend, I think it may be a problem with your connection. This game needs a pretty solid connection to let people come over.

Yeah I noticed that when I did it. Immediately afterwards I was like hot damn, so much faster :3

Fireblend

Banned

Yeah, my connection's been a bit iffy lately. Thanks anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom