• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niraj as AC OP forever!
Bobdance.gif
I'm okay with this.

P.S. Don't forget the Wall of Shame!
I just want to see my name on there.

When this reaches 20k posts, or possibly later tonight

In the meantime, you guys should try to come to a consensus on the OT title otherwise I'll just pick whatever I want :p
I kinda like Elija's "Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf"

I also like "Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Suck It Other Games That Can't Even Get To OT2". *snickers*

I just made that up.

I kinda like Elija's "Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf"

I also like "Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Suck It Other Games That Can't Even Get To OT2". *snickers*

I just made that up.

Heh the legs of the OT for this game is incredible in comparison to Let's go to the City XD

Collete

I liked my earlier suggestion, Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| And Then There Were None.
But I guess that one is a bit depressing, but I did like the Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| The Last of Us
Oooor "Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Sloppy is the Equivalent of Gold"
I dunno lol.

Linius

Fantasy Life came out in October didn't it? It's not a daily game like Animal Crossing?
I figured that you guys would be there for another year before coming back here lol

Yeah there's no real time and event stuff in it. It's not much of a life sim, more RPG. But it was a fun ride. Played it about 100 hours. Not bad.

Oh dear gourde. Your avatar is cracking me up.

I thought I was going to play Pokèmon but Warcraft is all consuming. Still have time for my AC. I'll get back to Fantasy Life at some point.

Glad to get a chuckle from my garbage photoshop job :p

WoW does fit the "all consuming" description for sure lol. Thankfully I dropped out during Cata because resto druid PvP was so awful and I never came back.

milkham

I liked my earlier suggestion, Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| And Then There Were None.
But I guess that one is a bit depressing, but I did like the Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| The Last of Us
Oooor "Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Sloppy is the Equivalent of Gold"
I dunno lol.

i like the last of us

Robin64

Next time I want holidays that can all be done on that holiday rather than having to carefully prepare for a month beforehand.

And even then, please, no bullshit like rock-paper-scissors randomness giving and taking so easily.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Now that Fantasy Life has been and gone, we need a new game to latch onto.

That was rather quick.

|OT6| - Thread currently in boxes

Next time I want holidays that can all be done on that holiday rather than having to carefully prepare for a month beforehand.

And even then, please, no bullshit like rock-paper-scissors randomness giving and taking so easily.
I just want an event that we can call our own. Just use the code from the summer fireworks and throw it in November and call it Bonfire Night with Penny the Guy.

Today is Day 500!

It's weird that nothing happens though.
Would've been cool if another ceremony was held mimicking the planting of the tree or if you got Isabelle's picture or something...

This is the game I've played for the longest by far.
I was going to stop on this day, but I may as well carry on until Toy Day.
I'll probably stop then.
Or maybe I'll carry on then until New Year.
I'll probably stop then.
Or maybe I'll.....

MicH

Heh the legs of the OT for this game is incredible in comparison to Let's go to the City XD
I absolutely love seeing the City Folk (no, I refuse to use that stupid EU name :() OT compared to this one. So OT6 soon? That's awesome guys!

I also just purchased the New Leaf Jingle theme on my 3DS :D

Doczu

Holy shit, turnip prices in my village just went to the bottom. Can anyone take me in for selling my stash? If anyone has anything above 107 i would gladly come over to get rid of it. Pretty please?

I'm ready for the snow! Tastefully decorated my front room for the holidays. :) Hope everyone has been writing down what their villagers want for Toy Day!

Holy shit, turnip prices in my village just went to the bottom. Can anyone take me in for selling my stash? If anyone has anything above 107 i would gladly come over to get rid of it. Pretty please?
Whoa whoa! Calm down! It's only Tuesday. Don't start freaking out till min Thursday night. :)

Just checked my prices. I'm at 152. I'm expected to spike tomorrow but if you really want to sell now, let me know. I think I need to add you to my list.

Yeah i didn't freak out last week nad i lost 200k because of it. Couldn't go online back then :(
It happens occasionally. It's why I never buy more than my C tab worth of nips each week. I could gamble more but I'm not in a rush (though I am getting antsy cause I'm so close to reaching 100 million Bells now). I'll have a better idea after Noon Pacific regarding nip prices and whether it will be a morning or afternoon sell time. I'd sit tight with me though unless you're not going to have online access again.
I have no vote because I only lurk but �� ��
Oh, and you do too have a vote, Zigg. Don't give me that lurking BS. After all, you're the author of one of our best flower guides around. I still have your SwapNotes from when you were making progress. :p

Doczu

Yeah, this weekend i'll have a chance to sale turnips if someone will be able to help. So i'll sit tight for a day or two.

piggychan

I'm ready for the snow! Tastefully decorated my front room for the holidays. :) Hope everyone has been writing down what their villagers want for Toy Day!

Uggghh I been screen capturing since I am too lazy right now to do that..

also I got the full jingle set if anyone wants along with the festive stuff..

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Alright, preference seems to be one of these:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| The Last of Us
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Thread Currently in Boxes

Last chance to show support for one of these or something else entirely. As of now, I will probably just use a random number generator to pick one of those 3.

Here are all the ones I have seen, jokes or not:

Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| Still going
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| He's Not a Villager - He's the Mayor!
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| Yup. We're Still Here
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| Managing Towns Since 2013
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| Old Leaf
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| There and Back Again and Again and Again...
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| The Last of Us
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| You Can Stack Fruit?!
Animal Crossing New Leaf |OT6| Crossers Anonymous 12-month Program
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| A Villager Moved In On Top Of Us
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| And Then There Were None
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| 500 Days of Mayor
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Suck It Other Games That Can't Even Get To OT2
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Anyone Have a Cabin Exterior?
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Thread Currently in Boxes

Didn't we have the stacking fruit one already though?
Yup! OT2 was the fruit stacking one.

To recap:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit
Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator
Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out in a month.
(This was the special Lewd Locked thread.)

Special Mention: Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

I vote for "Not So New Leaf".

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
As a newish player, this was a mind blown for me so this one.

Oh god, I laughed too hard at this

Didn't we have the stacking fruit one already though?

Yup! OT2 was the fruit stacking one.

I vote for "Not So New Leaf".

Yeah, that was just a joke callback to that :p

1 or 3 because no Sony game name drops in our precious Nintendo threads. >:)

I just thought it was apropos since this will probably be the last OT for this and there are so few of us left :p Plus everyone on GAF seems to love the game, so it worked in multiple ways.
I haven't played that though, just Nintendo and Steam for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom