• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

Now?

Also, I have a spare Stocking from yesterday for you.

Damn I totally stopped checking the thread after my last post >_<, and awesome thanks so much! I'm going to be somewhat busy moving today and then possibly going to a christmas party tonight so Sunday might be my next chance to hook up with you.

Chopper

Damn I totally stopped checking the thread after my last post >_<, and awesome thanks so much! I'm going to be somewhat busy moving today and then possibly going to a christmas party tonight so Sunday might be my next chance to hook up with you.
No worries. Whenever you're ready.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I feel like the gold balloon popping badge is taking forever. I wish I didn't feel obligated to keep a slingshot just because of that, but I do :p

Linius

Chopper, you still need me? I was watching my club Ajax play a beautiful game tonight.

You wanted the festive candle and something else right?

If you post a pic of the jersey you want, I can give it a shot in making one for you.
Also let me know if prefer short or long sleeves for it.

656133_Adidas_Chelsea_FC_Home_Jersey_2008_09_zm.jpg

Short sleeve please, and if you can't do it I appreciate the try!

Linius

Yes! Festive Candle and Stuffed Stocking, if that's okay.

That's cool, I'm gonna find my 3DS and those items and open up for you.

Do you maybe have the festive dress, festive tree dress, festive flag or holiday candle? I'm looking for those to catalogue.

Chopper

That's cool, I'm gonna find my 3DS and those items and open up for you.

Do you maybe have the festive dress, festive tree dress, festive flag or holiday candle? I'm looking for those to catalogue.
I can get all of those except the festive dress, but I'd have to order them for you.

Yeah, I'm on my way.

Actually I do have the cabana flooring in my storage but I don't use it so you can have it!
Holy shit. That'd be amazing. You sure?! Anyway, gate's open.

Niraj

Don't forget that tonight's a K.K. night, if anybody wanted to grab more music or whatever.

Linius

Oh Suzu, I just now noticed that you want to know which ones

summit wall
blue tarp
Backgammon Wall
sci-fi wall
chain-link fence
garden wall
bathhouse wall
daisy meadow
sci-fi floor
sandlot
sidewalk

This was the list.

EDIT

Thanks for the visits fellas. Just three more to go for silver, pretty sure Phinneas will visit me some time next week!

Roto13

Most of the houses I see in StreetPass are lame, but this one had a couple of interesting rooms.

4y5l7vQ.jpg

K.K. Sonata playing on the record player.

GL7RLGA.jpg

Chopper

Such a productive evening. Managed to finish the Cabana series, the Gorgeous series, the entire Sahara set, got the last of the foreign event items I needed, and finished my art collection.

Just leaves the rest of the seasonal event items I am yet to earn myself (Pave, Egg etc.), unreleased DLC and a boat-load of clothes to get. Good times.

Edit: I'm lying. I still need a Safe, an ABD and a Treasure Chest, as well as those ridiculous unorderable stationaries and hybrid flower bags.

Just leaves the rest of the seasonal event items I am yet to earn myself (Pave, Egg etc.), unreleased DLC and a boat-load of clothes to get. Good times.

Edit: I'm lying. I still need a Safe, an ABD and a Treasure Chest, as well as those ridiculous unorderable stationaries and hybrid flower bags.

There's also 300+ villager pictures you can earn. The ultimate collectibles.

Chopper

There's also 300+ villager pictures you can earn. The ultimate collectibles.
I was happy with the idea of just collecting all my own villagers' pics as I go. But I already fucked that up by letting Pippy go by mistake. Bloody pokemon.

So now, any pictures I get are just a bonus. I'm not particularly attached to any villager though. Main character pics are another matter. Getting nervous about Jingle's!

Koomaster

656133_Adidas_Chelsea_FC_Home_Jersey_2008_09_zm.jpg

Short sleeve please, and if you can't do it I appreciate the try!
Hmm, lot of tiny details in that with the logo. This might be the best I can do on this one...

tumblr_mxgtqeSsNI1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxgtkjHHyN1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mxgtlzki551swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxgtnjD93t1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mxgtp0ZTII1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

If you've got a favorite player/number I can probably put that on the back as well if you are happy with this one.

Velcro Fly

Is there a good list of KK songs in alphabetical order? I only need a few more songs and it's so much easier to have them in alphabetical order.

Niraj

Hmm, lot of tiny details in that with the logo. This might be the best I can do on this one...

If you've got a favorite player/number I can probably put that on the back as well if you are happy with this one.

That's good work dude :)

tumblr_mxgtqeSsNI1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxgtkjHHyN1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mxgtlzki551swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxgtnjD93t1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mxgtp0ZTII1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

That seriously looks amazing man, I love it, thank you so much ill def be grabbing that tmw when I'm home!

So the K.K. trick where you listen to him 20 times with a full inventory to get his pic in the mail is a real thing right..? I just spent about an hour doing it because I remember seeing it posted here, but I can't really find anything about it anywhere else.

Elija2

So the K.K. trick where you listen to him 20 times with a full inventory to get his pic in the mail is a real thing right..? I just spent about an hour doing it because I remember seeing it posted here, but I can't really find anything about it anywhere else.

Yeah, it worked for me and many others. You should get it in the mail right away. If he gave you a music CD then you did it wrong and have to try again next week.

Yeah, it worked for me and many others. You should get it in the mail right away. If he gave you a music CD then you did it wrong and have to try again next week.

Awesome, should work then. When I'm done, can I drop my stuff off at home and go listen to him again to get an aircheck or will that mess something up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom