• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anno 1800 - Official The High Life DLC Launch Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Anno 1800's final DLC of its third season is available now. In The High Life, players can reach new heights and build soaring skyscrapers alongside new buildings, production facilities, a brand new monument, and more. Check out the trailer for a look at what to expect including the introduction of an enormous new monument, The Skyline Tower, inspired by some of the world's most famous skyscrapers.

Additionally, a free game update will be available alongside The High Life focusing on Quality-of-Life improvements, a new high score screen, and a multi-downgrade tool to plan the cities more effectively.

Last edited:

Tunned

Holy crap, they are STILL bringing out updates to this game? Massive respect to Ubi, the game is amazing and I loved every minute of it when it first came out.
I really want to get back into this game, as I also want to get back into City Skylines, Two Point Hospital, RDR2... So many good games, yet so little time :(

Top Bottom