• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Rocky movie is coming, with a twist....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

I wouldn't consider this a part of the series. More of an off shoot. Balboa was the perfect ending to the franchise.

BamfMeat

Another Rocky?

Will this new one also be Frank N' Furter's creation or will we have a new doctor in the mix? Will the doctor be a sweet transvestite? Will the Rocky actor refuse to even acknowledge his role this time after the movie is released or will he actually be excited about it? Will we be doing the Time Warp again? Will we get another Pee-Wee Herman look-alike in the background?

SO MANY QUESTIONS I HAVE!

big ander

Did yall hear there's a new ghostbusters coming

(I didn't see Fruitvale Station but the writer/director of that doing this again with Michael B Jordan is promising)

I was against another rocky sequel, but this idea is great imo. Plus michael b Jordan is awesome

Looking forward to this tbh, rocky going the trainer route (lol lets pretend rocky v never happened) is the best way to end his story

Age is the problem though for sure, but whatever just mess the timeline

Allforce

The trailer was supposed to premier last Saturday night during NBC's PBC broadcast, wonder why it got pulled. All that's up are fan edit trailers from past movies calling themselves "official".

Lothar

Banned
Depressing, really? Rocky V was way more depressing(ly shit).

No way was V more depressing just for the fact that Adrian was still alive. The end of V was also genuinely uplifting, whereas Balboa's end was still sad. Balboa was the only Rocky I didn't enjoy.

Volimar

fH0tjuo.jpg

Adrian!

No way was V more depressing just for the fact that Adrian was still alive. The end of V was also genuinely uplifting, whereas Balboa's end was still sad. Balboa was the only Rocky I didn't enjoy.

It was bittersweet. I thought it ended appropriately. At least it didn't have Rocky dying in the ring, like how V was meant to end.

You are telling me Mayweather is a bad boxer?

Mayweather has been boxing since he was 5 and turned pro when he was 19. I guess they could make Adonis a journeyman who has been boxing for years but I get the feeling they are gonna ignore the canon and just make him some hot shot 21 year old who is trying to get into boxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom