• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthem - Alliance Building

Typhares

The Alliance System – “What is That & How Does it Work?”

The Alliance system is a way for you and your friends to be rewarded for playing the game. Anytime you complete an expedition (Mission, Contract, Freeplay, Stronghold) you earn experience. That experience also goes into the Alliance system. Even better, the experience from the OTHER people in your group also goes into the alliance system. Even better STILL, players on your friends list who play without you - THEIR experience also goes into the Alliance System.

At the end of every week, you are awarded Coin (our in-game earned currency, used to purchase various items throughout the game) based on how much experience was contributed to the Alliance System. There are several tiers you can work through each week as well as a weekly cap. We want to encourage players to form friendships and play together and we’ve created the Alliance System to do just that!

So guys I thought I'd start a thread to exchange IDs so we can play together and earn those sweet extra coins.

I'll start:
Platform: PC origin
Playtime: UK time evening/WE, casual
Handle: m33M_L0rDz

lefty1117

Gold Member
I think some people sent me friend invites on PC but I forgot about this thread and I declined them :D

lefty1117 on Origin

Top Bottom