• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthem reviews are starting to drop [literally]

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Great part 2 by Skill Up for Anthem even though the recent outing of their development for Anthem kind of did the job for him. But still, Skill Up has the best video reviews along with ACG (Karak). Always in depth with a lot of info. I disagree from time to time (like with AC Odyssey) but overall, one of the best reviewers on YouTube.

Yeah I hadn't heard of them till I came here but I'm pretty impressed with their content. I'd like more of it, covering more games, but I get that what they do takes time, so they can't cover everything.

SonGoku

When i saw shroud playing it on twitch, i knew they fucked up, it played nothing like the reveal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Laymen Gaming also features Skill Up. Don't know much if anything about who the other guy is but as a team, they're pretty good. Been a fan of Skill Up since his Nier Automata review which made me give the game a full chance even though I did like the playable demo and it was well worth the purchase. That in turn also made me get back into some Japanese Games which I haven't been into since PlayStation One. If it wasn't for Skill Up and his Nier Automata video, neither would have ever happened so I have been a fan of his ever since.

Top Bottom