• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Wiener to plead guilty

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's almost breathtaking how much this guy's obsession with sex ruined his life.

Trey

If Hillary was going to have someone killed, it would have been Anthony Weiner, not Seth Rich.

The conspiracy theorists will tell you Hillary Clinton is evil, not smart. Or they'll tell you she killed Seth Rice because Wiener would have been too obvious. Depends on who you talk to.

Nepenthe

He's a dumbass perverted shithead who deserves to spend time in jail.

And yet he still has more integrity than our president.

Breads

Banned
And his wife's career.

And arguably the credibility of the FBI and a percentage of people who flipped on Clinton.

His perversion didn't end with his career... it just kept going and going. He has no self control. I hope he gets help he needs but he needs to be dealt with. The guy is a predator.

dakun

he was such an awesome guy to watch slap Republicans around. Something that's missed very much.

Too bad he turned out to be a perv too.

I feel bad for Huma Abedin. Watching the documentary and seeing what she went through was awful.

The conspiracy theorists will tell you Hillary Clinton is evil, not smart. Or they'll tell you she killed Seth Rice because Wiener would have been too obvious. Depends on who you talk to.

The biggest hole in the Seth Rich nonsense if you are one to even entertain the idea.

If Hilary wasn't above flat out murder Rich catches a bullet the moment he starts leaking, not after its all done.

Fatalah

Seriously sucks he ruined his career. Weiner had the ability to rip apart the GOP like no other. A Dem that doesn't come off as soft is a rare thing.

rjinaz

PSY・S;237406176 said:
what are you talking about? no one has said either of those quotes. the only person being soft here is PsihoPerihelion. who are the others?

When you don't wait until more cards are on the table before laying down the "both sides" card. Whoops.

But seriously, fuck Weiner.

Ponn

Banned
It's a real shame it has taken this long for any real punishment to come down on him. The dude has had a very large blinking neon sign hanging off him that says "I NEED HELP" but instead the system kept giving him slaps on the wrist and his family and friends decided to enable him, because they just wanted the shit to disappear. He very obviously has some problems with sex and underage addiction that needs significant therapy and immediate help. You can't ignore that shit and expect it to go away. Hopefully this time someone near him is actually going to get him the help he needs or he gathers enough sense to commit to therapy and help.

120v

It's a real shame it has taken this long for any real punishment to come down on him. The dude has had a very large blinking neon sign hanging off him that says "I NEED HELP" but instead the system kept giving him slaps on the wrist and his family and friends decided to enable him, because they just wanted the shit to disappear. He very obviously has some problems with sex and underage addiction that needs significant therapy and immediate help. You can't ignore that shit and expect it to go away. Hopefully this time someone near him is actually going to get him the help he needs or he gathers enough sense to commit to therapy and help.

he's had tons of therapy/in-patient treatment already

Guy has some serious mental issues that need dealing with. I hope he gets the help he so clearly needs alongside whatever punishment he receives. Glad he was caught before the situation could escalate into something even more serious.

Ponn

Banned
he's had tons of therapy/in-patient treatment already

Celebrity, and even more so politicians treatment I always question. Especially with the shit he was surrounded with and embroiled. I highly doubt he actually got "real" therapy or treatment. With the problems he has his therapy will probably be a life long commitment.

It's not often you see such a perfect example of someone who clearly could have had an amazing career if they also weren't clearly a huge piece of shit.

Bluemongoose

Neo Member
I saw him in person when he started his campaign for mayor at an event for candidates. Really awesome speaker. What a dam shame he's a sicko.

Top Bottom