• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anti Xbox propoganda videos

Ok what the fuck was up with some of those controller concepts? Yeah the N64 claw was crazy but seriously, what the fuck? I agree with the video on that one. :lol

Senretsu

lol :lol Those videos made my day. The music was hilarious.

though the part about "can you guess which one is xbox 360 and which is xbox?" was interesting (I couldn't tell).

Zen

Banned
MidgarBlowedUp said:
nintendolol.jpg

That is some incredible photoshop, cause you know, it can't be real can it?

I swear someone on gaf made a photoshop of that picture or one like it with things like "You're bored of tradtional games" "One of us.. one of us...", can anyone find it? :lol

Trurl

Banned
Zen said:
I swear someone on gaf made a photoshop of that picture or one like it with things like "You're bored of tradtional games" "One of us.. one of us...", can anyone find it? :lol
:lol :lol :lol
I don't think that I'll ever see Reggie as a badass again.

I'm not even halfway through the first one and i'm cracking up (when that guy's talking about how great the big controller is for people with small hands) :lol

Ben Sones

The funniest part is how the video claims that it's all about good games and not technology, and then goes off on a rant about how many polygons were used to make various blades of grass.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Ben Sones said:
The funniest part is how the video claims that it's all about good games and not technology, and then goes off on a rant about how many polygons were used to make various blades of grass.
I don't think they were meant to be taken seriously.

M3wThr33

Banned
Ben Sones said:

"It's all about the games. By the way, the Xbox isn't graphics superior, either. DOUBLE BURN!"

Top Bottom