• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anti Xbox propoganda videos

Rocked

Yoboman said:
Wait.. Is the kid who made this video the same as this kid?

Xbox_360_88_500.jpg

He's here as well:

nintendolol.jpg

WTF... :lol

Beowolf

Banned
well that oblivion vs msg is very funny.

Oblivion grass does suck and there is alot that could have been done that was implemented in mgs.

Yoboman

TheDuce22 said:
If he thought Oblivion wasnt next gen enough he must have been crying after watching those new ps3 videos.
Yeah I'm sure seeing Warhawk and Ratchet and Clank would've been like an icepick in the spine

Dante

Code:
If he thought Oblivion wasnt next gen enough he must have been crying after watching those new ps3 videos.

Yeah that Ratchet & Clank footage is garbage huh?

-Rogue5-

That Reggie vid is honestly one of the funniest things I've seen on the Weeeb. Better than that homer simpson one on Hard Copy.

HA - the way it's so chopped together is hiliarious... Too bad there wasn't a clock in the background.

Yoboman

-Rogue5- said:
That Reggie vid is honestly one of the funniest things I've seen on the Weeeb. Better than that homer simpson one on Hard Copy.

HA - the way it's so chopped together is hiliarious... Too bad there wasn't a clock in the background.
I thought the same thing :lol

TheDuce22

Banned
Dante said:
Code:

Yeah that Ratchet & Clank footage is garbage huh?

Everything playable looked on par with the xbox 360 launch titles. All im saying is if he thinks they werent nextgen enough he must have been massively dissapointed by the recent ps3 videos. Thats not to say they wont improve before launch.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
All the people who are so offended by this video need to lighten up and completely missed the point.

Dante

Code:
Everything playable looked on par with the xbox 360 launch titles. All im saying is if he thinks they werent nextgen enough he must have been massively dissapointed by the recent ps3 videos. Thats not to say they wont improve before launch.

Dude, you really dont need to damege control these videos. Even the most rabid Sony fans wouldn't take these seriously.

OatmealMu

"Shawna Danielson was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. But soon, her world would change forever. While walking to school one spring day, little Shawna was raped by an Xbox."

*Cue music*

"If you know the whereabouts of Shawna's attacker, please, call our hotline. Let's get this scumbag off the streets."

johnwalsh2.jpg

OatmealMu said:
"Shawna Danielson was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. But soon, her world would change forever. While walking to school one spring day, little Shawna was raped by an Xbox."

*Cue music*

"If you know the whereabouts of Shawna's attacker, please, call our hotline. Let's get this scumbag off the streets."

johnwalsh2.jpg

Classic....ROFL!

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
Suikoguy said:
All the people who are so offended by this video need to lighten up and completely missed the point.
QFT. Do you see Nintendo fans complaining that they made Reggie a homo?

TheDuce22

Banned
Dante said:
Dude, you really dont need to damege control these videos. Even the most rabid Sony fans wouldn't take these seriously.

Sorry, I cant tell when some of you guys are being serious and when you arent. I mean were the months and months of xbox 1.5 and not next gen enough talk a joke or did people actually believe it?

Yoboman

TheDuce22 said:
Sorry, I cant tell when some of you guys are being serious and when you arent. I mean were the months and months of xbox 1.5 and not next gen enough talk a joke or did people actually believe it?
1571103074.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Speevy

Banned
Beowolf said:
Oblivion grass does suck and there is alot that could have been done that was implemented in mgs.

*stunned*

The fact that the games each have forest settings leads me to believe that you really wouldn't want to have a head-to-head comparison.

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
MidgarBlowedUp said:
That is some incredible photoshop, cause you know, it can't be real can it?
That is some incredible question, cause you know, it can't be real can it?

unifin

TheDuce22 said:

TheDuce22
clearly losing his mind
(Today, 04:13 PM)

Yup.

TheDuce22

Banned
unifin said:
TheDuce22
clearly losing his mind
(Today, 04:13 PM)

Yup.

Huh? I think most people agree with what I said, many would just never admit as much here. Hell certian people actually tried to argue Motorstorm looks as good as it did at E3. Nobody is that delusional in real life, its just how things work on message boards.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I wonder if the Sonyfans would have been as pleased if it was a Nintendo fan that made this video.

Still, the first one was the best. The ominous music made it all worth it. :lol

MidgarBlowedUp said:
http://www.strangereaction.com/imagehost/albums/userpics/10026/nintendolol.jpg

That is some incredible photoshop, cause you know, it can't be real can it?

Yes, it's real. I was the one taking the picture.

Top Bottom