• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

Baleoce

Old Banderas has a flashback

ibsMS9z31vjUba.gif

ipsyPZAOK33uf.gif

Albo

This thread just made me watch a bad banderas film (the 13th warrior) that happened to be on TV, to look out for any potential gifs in it. It made the film much more enjoyable visualizing gif ideas in my head during scenes.

aravuus

Console war is okay as long as it's expressed in gif form, not in posts, apparently. Also, has to be pro sony. Then it's not console war anymore, it's just so cool !

Ugh, why ruin the fun with the saltiness? Nobody's stopping you from making gifs. smh

This thread just made me watch a bad banderas film (the 13th warrior) that happened to be on TV, to look out for any potential gifs in it. It made the film much more enjoyable visualizing gif ideas in my head during scenes.

13th Warrior is a great show! I love it. Dialogues were funny. Hector was hilarious.

I just used the banderas gif with someone to explain the amazing deal I got on a pair of Shure Headphones. Went over very well. Banderas is infectious.

Sojgat

Wrong, that movie is awesome, but it is ripe with gif potential

"I listened!"

Zukuu

Banned

haha. I'll watch Once upon a time in Mexico for that reason tomorrow ^^

Vire

How great would it be if they got Banderas to cameo in a PS4 commercial.

I think Xbox One needs their own celebrity mascot.

HardRojo

Console war is okay as long as it's expressed in gif form, not in posts, apparently. Also, has to be pro sony. Then it's not console war anymore, it's just so cool !

You complained about the same thing in another thread, maybe you should try to stay away from them because you know they'll be full of stuff you dislike?

Zukuu

Banned
I didn't think it was possible, but this thread keeps on getting better and better!

In El Torro we trust. I bet there is more to come.

I laughed so hard in this thread, it's amazing. I rarely laugh really hard, but this is too much omg.
This and tube meme are just way too good.

Top Bottom