• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any decent deals on the PStwo?

BuddyC

I know some Meijer stores were offering them for $99 earlier this week, unfortunately, mine wasn't part of that awesome, awesome sale.

Regardless though, a new PStwo will be $150 wherever I go, but does anyone know of a place offering "Buy a new PStwo and get this item free / at a reduced price" type deal?

And after scoping out the used selections in town, that's definitely out. And yea, a price drop is likely coming soon, I know, but I'm tired of the Magic Slide now :(

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I would expect a price drop around Xbox 360 launch. I'm not aware of any bundle deals or retailer sales.

SKOPE

Trade in your PS2 and any three PS2 games and get $100 store credit from EBgames = $50 slim PS2.

That's what I did.

SKOPE

Considering that complete, working North American PS2 consoles sell on eBay for as little as $75, and I didn't have to pay EBgames for the privilege to sell my console to them, I think I did pretty well.

And if you know where I can get $25 or more for three years-old PS2 games no one cares about anymore, please tell.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I think we need to just stop feeding the 100% profit markup that ebgames and gamestop do after they get your stuff for dirt cheap.

Top Bottom