• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone ever try Crumbl Cookies?

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
They opened up not too far from me, and I tried them the other day and they're very good. A little on the expensive side, but they're freshly made to order and they'll even bring them out to your car for you. And they're fucking huge.

They have a brand new menu every week of different cookie concoctions, which keeps it interesting.

I like to pimp businesses when I have a good experience with them. Can't beat a great cookie.

GeekyDad

Hmm...never heard of 'em, but that's interesting, a chain that actually experiments with their food offerings. Don't eat too many sweets (outside of fruits and dried fruits) these days, but if I ever come across one, might ask my wife to check it out with me.

EDIT: Nevermind. Looked them up, and that looks waaay too sweet for me. Yeesh! Also, I get a fru-fru vibe.

Last edited:

0neAnd0nly

IMO good, but overpriced. It is a hard balance for me to consistently visit a place that I feel is not a great value.

I also have had Gideon’s cookies in Orlando, FL which are the same price but… yeah. Amazing. That may skew my view a bit. Haha.

Would I go back? Sure. But I am in no hurry.

Last edited:

nocsi

Disgusting cakes disguised as cookies. Me and my wife wondered how something could be absurdly sweet. Should’ve taken a hint that this place closes on Sunday’s. Turns out the cookies taste like diabetes since it was created by Mormons.

If you eat more than one cookie, you might puke. The sugar content is absurd AF and less really is more.

TylerD

They are pretty good. The sugar cookie with icing is probably the best one I've had from there.

I make chocolate chunk and walnut cookies with brown butter that are about as large with similar texture using a 1/3rd cup for measure. Using dark chocolate helps to cut the sweetness from the white and brown sugar.

AJUMP23

I have had them, and I think they are dry and they lack sweetness. The cookies over all are overpriced and lack sugar that creates caramelization in the baking.

Thaedolus

Disgusting cakes disguised as cookies. Me and my wife wondered how something could be absurdly sweet.

If you eat more than one cookie, you might puke. The sugar content is absurd AF and less really is more.

I have had them, and I think they are dry and they lack sweetness. The cookies over all are overpriced and lack sugar that creates caramelization in the baking.

…..?

I’ve only had friends get them delivered to us for a birthday or anniversary or when we got Covid (lulz couldn’t taste shit).

They’re fine.

mitch1971

I'll stick with my tesco big cookies. 5 for a quid. Soft and gooey in the middle. Tea dunkers unite!

7d13a13d-5aba-4c66-8a12-806542fd6164.jpeg

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Can get 12 cookies delivered from a local "artissan" cookie place w/ lots more interesting flavors for less than the price of 6 of these.

No thanks.. way too many good local options TBH.

edit: In not-hard-to-predict news these things surround my city, but aren't in them lol

I'm not an "all chains are bad" kinda guy but it's always funny to see how few of them penetrate into the city I live in.

Last edited:

Kilau

My in laws brought some by last weekend. They were ok, more like cake so kinda weird. The kids weren’t really into them.

I’ll get my fancy expensive cookies from www.keksi.com

lem0n

My lady brings home some Crumbl cookies from time to time they're usually really good. They're a bit rich for me though. I feel like it's about 6 "normal" cookies in one so I usually have half and then finish it later. They do a banana creme pie one that's incredible though

taylor34

Neo Member
I don't know what it is, but women go crazy for this place. I'm like it's just a cookie, what's the big deal? Just a mob of women there every time we've stopped. I don't get it, lol. I like cookies, but all these places now are in a competition to see who can make the largest, most unhealthiest cookie ever and the female population just goes crazy for it. We had to stop at the Chip and Joanna Gaines thing in Waco, Texas, there were about 100 people there...1 person in their store, 10 in the coffee house, and 90 wrapped around the block trying to get into the bakery. All women, lol.

Top Bottom