• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone here ever seen The Boondock Saints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

Well, neither have I! :p

Actually, I'm about to watch it now, if you have anything useful I should know about after watching, feel free to reply.

bjork

One of my best friends recommended it, so I bought it sight unseen. It's a cool movie that deserves more than one viewing, imo.

soakrates

A friend brought this movie over to my apartment a while ago, unable to keep his trap shut about how great it was.

Long story short, I hated it.

Miguel

soakrates said:
A friend brought this movie over to my apartment a while ago, unable to keep his trap shut about how great it was.

Long story short, I hated it.

That's what I'm afraid of. My friend let me borrow his movie cause he is "unable to keep his trap shut about how great it was"

About to pop it in the DVD player. :p

soakrates

Miguel said:
That's what I'm afraid of. My friend let me borrow his movie cause he is "unable to keep his trap shut about how great it was"

About to pop it in the DVD player. :p
Well, I guess I should clarify that his constant gushing had nothing to do with why I hated it. I could go into that, but my next post probably wouldn't show up until long after you'd finished watching the movie. :p

B'z-chan

Banned
Bought it for 10 bucks when it came out as a blind buy. Not knowing wtf it was. And i'll tell you that was the best 10 bucks i've ever spent since that two dollar hooker over charged me cause i said she was great.

SFA_AOK

Very funny film. A couple of guys in the same hotel as me and my friends kept going on a about it, picked it up for < £10, was very pleased, funny film, some quotable lines and gets better on repeated viewings. Enjoy!

Miguel

Serafitia said:
Has a huge cult following. I love it. Like many, a friend put me onto it. boondocksaints.com

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

:D

Miguel

Pretty good movie. I'll probably have the prayer memorized in the next hour after repeating the last courtroom scene again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom