• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone still looking for an xbox 360 premium cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Maverick said:
I'd rather see it go to a GA guy who really wants it than someone who's going to try to resell it for more.

"I'd rather sell it to someone who isn't like myself."

Dr_Cogent

Banned
I'd rather it go to someone who walked into that Best Buy wanting to buy the system instead of someone trying to bilk others out of more money than what its worth.

mrmyth

Maverick said:
I ended up walking into a bestbuy when they were restocking their shelves and snagged a premium. I put the thing up on ebay and it's still at $430 (what I paid w/ tax). I don't know why, maybe it's just the time of day or something, but I'd rather see it go to a GA guy who really wants it than someone who's going to try to resell it for more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8248736407&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Translation = ebayers aren't bidding my shit up so let me go to some desperate gamers and try to get more cash.

C'mon, dude. Don't be so blatant. Besides which, you're better off craigslisting it anyway. You're going to lose money after ebay fees............oh, wait.

btw, didn't you know that most bidding takes place just before close?

TigerKnee said:
I'll take it from you for $450

-edit summbeech popped up to $530

Funk dat

haha but i thought he wanted a fellow gaf member to get it for cheap.

honestly ppl like that should be banned.

Hell, if someone could find me a system I'd give you a $50 finders fee & shipping.

I'm running low on patience trying to find one here.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Maverick said:
ban me then

Nah. The fact that a someone with zero feedback won this auction, after you made it GAF public, should be punishment enough.

::whistles innocently::

Also, $40 for shipping? Is Falcor hand-delivering it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom