• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

apparently Gravity Rush Remastered is a rare game now

Dunan

Seeing this game for just €20 or so makes me really want to have the physical version. Anybody in Europe or Hong Kong interested in a swap where you send me GR1 and I send you something from Japan of the same value?

I feel like I'm just destined to never get this game physically. My pre-order for Asian collector's edition got cancelled, my Amazon order got lost in the mail, and now my order from Amazon.es has just never shown up. Tracking shows exported to destination country on the 6th,then nothing.

Edit: Just emailed customer support; it's lost. What the heck?!

FrankWza

I feel like I'm just destined to never get this game physically. My pre-order for Asian collector's edition got cancelled, my Amazon order got lost in the mail, and now my order from Amazon.es has just never shown up. Tracking shows exported to destination country on the 6th,then nothing.

There was a collectors edition?

FrankWza

I was looking to play this and GR2 before nier but too late now. Whats the deal with the collector's edition? I know its not U.S. but what region? What does it include? Im usually physical and dont want to go digital unless its exclusive.

LordKasual

Banned
I picked this up for like $20 on amazon before GR2 came out. Great purchase.

Anyone want me to sell them my copy? $99.

I picked this up for like $20 on amazon before GR2 came out. Great purchase.

Anyone want me to sell them my copy? $99.

Yea, I also grabbed a copy before they went OOS. Enjoyed playing it and glad I was able to get it. Wonder how long before they reprint it,

LordKasual

Banned
Yea, I also grabbed a copy before they went OOS. Enjoyed playing it and glad I was able to get it. Wonder how long before they reprint it,

Yeah i feel like this is temporary. They could easily just start reprinting it.

Unless leaving the game rare is worth more to GR2 profits

The_Kid

Would the saves be identical regardless of discs? Like if I imported the Italian one and then bought a reprint of the American one, would my save still work?

FrankWza

Would the saves be identical regardless of discs? Like if I imported the Italian one and then bought a reprint of the American one, would my save still work?

Good question. Never works with dlc or complete editions. Im on the fence with importing or just getting one and selling when im done. Price is still pretty high.

Wound up importing this from France for $40 CAD (conversion rate ended up being more-or-less the same as $30 USD to CAD). No regrets.

I got the first game digitally on Vita so it feels good to have a physical copy of both games. Bless you, Bluepoint.

Jharp

i hope not.

People didn't support it when it needed it most, and now that its rare they want it.

Now this right here is a thinking man. You don't want people to be able to play the game now because they didn't adopt early? Even though the game did well enough to get a sequel?

Sweet jesus.

bobawesome

Now this right here is a thinking man. You don't want people to be able to play the game now because they didn't adopt early? Even though the game did well enough to get a sequel?

Sweet jesus.

Looking at his post history over the past few days, they're full of gems.

I finally got this from the spain Amazon like last month plays in english so whatever regret not getting it when it was cheap in US though on Amazon. I still paid less than $30 for new.

RootCause

Sweet jesus.
Plus the money would support the developers. Really wild post. 😛

I placed my order with Amazon.es back on January 30th. Today, March 30th it finally arrived in my mailbox, after UPS said it'd been lost!! Glad to finally have a physical version of this game in my collection.

Top Bottom