• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apply for SimCity Beta

iNvid02

UxQPf.png

http://www.simcity.com/en_US/beta/eula

1. login to origin account
2. accept massive beta tos
3. fill out survey
4. submit dxdiag.txt file
5. done

The team at Maxis is hard at work rebooting the king of city-simulation games, SimCity! We are extremely excited with our progress so far and would especially like to thank you the fans for your continued participation and support.
We are humbled by your passion, it fuels us to work even harder to make the game we’ve been dreaming of, and deliver the SimCity you’ve always wanted.

stuart

Banned
The art looks fantastic, depth of field especially:

24cBC.png

Just wish it wasn't EA publishing this game, probably going to milk DLC/addons for all they're worth. And no, I don't have an origin account either

Berordn

It was being discussed in this thread, but it's probably threadworthy on its own.

I did sign up and I might actually consider downloading Origin should I be accepted. I can't say I care for the social/community stuff at all, but if it's Simcity at its core, I really can't resist.

zroid

Banned
niiice, I was trying to sign up this morning but kept getting an error. thanks for the reminder, it worked this time! :D

elfinke

The art looks fantastic, depth of field especially:

24cBC.png

That really does look great. Can imagine the Scout and Pyro running around in that world.

Next time I'm in front of the PC, I'll throw my hat in the ring. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Top Bottom