• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arby's "Goodbye" to Jon Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I heard a beleaguered man say to his probably equally beleaguered mother on his cell phone, "I think I'll just get Arby's."

That was the saddest I've ever felt.

6w3ckrN.gif

Dishwalla

Banned
Can't wait to see their goodbye to The Simpsons.

Of course there is a good chance The Simpsons will out live Arby's.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
So they hired the Arby's voice guy? Shit..they just had a whole other commercial for Jon as I was typing this. You sure? Seems like it's them..

I don't know who Arby's voice guy is, I just don't see this video on their own Youtube channel. But thinking about it, it kinda makes sense not to have it there haha.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Arby's isn't even that bad! I mean, its not good, but its not worse than other fast food

Good sports over there

The first couple of times that Jon started making jokes about Arby's he joked about how they didn't deserve the shit he was giving them. It was all in the name of jokes, he never really hated them.

This has a weird effect of reminding me that Arby's exists and reminding me why I stopped eating there. I appreciate them taking the high road, but it actually makes me less likely to eat there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom