• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[ARCHIVE UP] The Giant Bomb "We've Got A Wii U" Live Stream

Owensboro

I felt the Wii had a better launch in that there were several games for it that I wanted so I bought one day 1 at the time.

And I think Jeff doesn't like the console all that much. Haha.

The Wii had Twilight Princess, which at the time was more then enough reason to buy one. Wii Sports ended up being the most played game in my house, closely followed by Smooth Moves a month later. Playing Wario Ware with 12 people and drinks was simply amazing.

Thus far, it looks like those party games in Nintendoland look like they could be fun.... but that's about it. I can wait to play another Mario sidescroller.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Wii U loading so far has appeared to be a disaster. Which is hilarious to me cause the crowd this thing is targeting wont have any tolerance for waiting forever for stuff to load.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
If it helps them out, why not? They already have 15-20 seconds of silence, throw an ad, support the site, etc.

But hey, maybe I'm in the minority. Wikipedia should throw ads up too.

Because they're owned by CBS and GameSpot already has a Twitch partnership. Are people still thinking GB is a scrappy bunch of guys tryin' to make it back in the business?

Well...like none of these games have impressed me. =\

Just show us NG3:RE so I can know if I need to be jelly over it or not (gameplay wise not graphics)

I don't understand the loading. It seriously makes no sense. Madden has always had terrible loading, but the OS and eShop games shouldn't be taking that long.

To top if off, the fact that you can't just transfer old VC games to Wii U, instead you have to enable Wii mode everytime you want to play VC games. What trash. Nintendo needs to hire some OS designers bad and overhaul this crap.

Top Bottom