• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a joomer? (Jealous Boomer)

I've been awake now for almost 21 hours straight and I just realized I've coined a new variation of the term "Boomer".

JOOMER: A Boomer who exhibits jealousy onto Zoomers.

It was inspired by a Jealous Boomer that I know of who doesn't like the fact that I'm a cool and breezy dude. Been surfing and ranchin' up Guantanamo Bay Beach with my buddy, Fidel Castro Jr.

2.jpg

Tesseract

Banned
pull yourself together, m8

oregon trail gen (xennials) are what they are, jump into the abyss and let the descendants take the wheel

idc

Last edited:

bucyou

when i was a kid and i saw the goosebumps intro the goldren retreiver with the glowing eyes used to freak me out but now it doesn't freak me out anymore because im older now

thats funny because i was pretty young and was reading goose bumps it was by mr rl stine and ngiht of the living dummy had a dummy on the cover with strange eyes and it kidna scare me but i stared at it for hour and it became my frind

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I've been awake now for almost 21 hours straight and I just realized I've coined a new variation of the term "Boomer".

JOOMER: A Boomer who exhibits jealousy onto Zoomers.

It was inspired by a Jealous Boomer that I know of who doesn't like the fact that I'm a cool and breezy dude. Been surfing and ranchin' up Guantanamo Bay Beach with my buddy, Fidel Castro Jr.
Keep noticing we've got young boomers. I thought boomers were born in the 40s-60s??? 😕

Words I've made into my own colloquial dictionary:

Klugg: Idiot brother-in-law or cousin-in-law
Yoder: Sasquatch sized person who likes to be the loud, obnoxious, center of attention at parties
Yonker: Lighter-skinned guys who talk or try to act swag

If someone lets go of a fart that has a small flame I call those "barn burners"

Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread. I was inspired.

Bluntman

I was totally suprised today.

I was at girlfriends house. I mean friend girl. Whatever. She was cooking and listening to the radio.

Her brother came out of his room and said that she was such a boomer because noone listens to the radio anymore.

He is 15 and she is 26

I thought this boomer stuff was an American thing. Certainly this was the first time I heard it IRL.

Last edited:

ExpandKong

Banned
thats funny because i was pretty young and was reading goose bumps it was by mr rl stine and ngiht of the living dummy had a dummy on the cover with strange eyes and it kidna scare me but i stared at it for hour and it became my frind

That dummy gave me PTSD (the D is for dummy) and I shit myself at Toy Story 4 and the movie theater made me pay for the cleaning bill so I forwarded that along to Disney corporate but I'm still waiting for a response.

Keep noticing we've got young boomers. I thought boomers were born in the 40s-60s??? 😕

Words I've made into my own colloquial dictionary:

Klugg: Idiot brother-in-law or cousin-in-law
Yoder: Sasquatch sized person who likes to be the loud, obnoxious, center of attention at parties
Yonker: Lighter-skinned guys who talk or try to act swag

If someone lets go of a fart that has a small flame I call those "barn burners"

Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread. I was inspired.
I'm going to Megazord your words to become a Klodonker.

Top Bottom