• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you ever embarrassed by your sweatiness?

Stouffers

Banned
I’m walking around the Toyota lot waiting on my vehicle’s scheduled service and I’m wetter than a Cunth Cunth on fleet week. I’m wearing a light gray shirt that’s now sporting substantial sweat stains on the back, pits and betwixt my man tits.

My ass is also sopping wet, but I’m wearing black shorts so that’s my little secret.

When I was younger, I was very self conscious about my sweat. In tan shorts, it would look like I pissed out my ass. Now that im old, fat and objectively unattractive to the world, I couldn’t care less.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I’m walking around the Toyota lot waiting on my vehicle’s scheduled service and I’m wetter than a Cunth Cunth on fleet week. I’m wearing a light gray shirt that’s now sporting substantial sweat stains on the back, pits and betwixt my man tits.

My ass is also sopping wet, but I’m wearing black shorts so that’s my little secret.

When I was younger, I was very self conscious about my sweat. In tan shorts, it would look like I pissed out my ass. Now that im old, fat and objectively unattractive to the world, I couldn’t care less.
I sweat standing still sometimes :(
And I fuckin haaaate when I walk into a store or onto public transport and they have heaters on.
I wear short sleeve shirts and still sweat like a pig.
In winter!

Love it when it rains though :D

teezzy

Banned
I eat a lot of spicy food and dont have any hair to soak up my sweat. Lots of paper towel and head wiping are suddenly involved. It's not embarrassing if you know how to own it. Few things are.

to be fair Japan, and Asia in general, has such high humidity that it's pretty common to get really sweaty.

Last edited:

GAMETA

Banned
Yep, I sweat a lot, specially when I get anxious or self conscious (which is a given in public events).

My hands, armpits, ass and feet sweat uncontrollably, even if it's cold. The only way to make it stop is to get out of the place. As soon as I leave I stop sweating.

I hate this shit. I remember at school I'd sweat a lot and my ass always started pricking/itching... It's the worst thing ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: KO7

GAMETA

Banned
do you get embarrassed sweating when you fuck?

I don't get embarrassed anymore, my wife knows that depending on the performance I'll sweat a lot. I can't say she likes it but she definitively doesn't complain of me getting the job done :messenger_smirking: We've been together for 11 years now...

I don't know how I'd behave with other women, though, I'd probably be as embarrassed as I was before, kind of freaking out internally and getting self conscious, making me kind of senseless and disconnected from the act... an eternity to come, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: KO7
hell no, embrace the moistness

gpTdtZse.jpg

When I was stupidly skinny I sweat as though I was a sponge being wrung out. Now that I am a fat fuck I don't feel as bad about the sweat because I was already a sweaty bastard.

It makes me feel manly. No joke.

Edit: Something as natural as sweat shouldn't be seen as embarrassing or to be ashamed of.

Last edited:

Riven326

Banned

I live in Florida. It's summer now. It's very hot. It is what it is. I'm never embarrassed about it.

TaySan

Banned
Not really it would be weird if you weren't sweating in this summer heat. It's really bad especially when i want to game.

GymWolf

When i'm at the gym i sweat so much that sometimes i have to change my tank top because it weight a couple of kg...no embarassment tho, if you don't sweat in a gym it means that you are not really training hard.
Also i live in a very hot city and during summer we have 40+° celsius every day so no one is really embarassed by their sweating, it's kinda natural with that temperature.

edbrat

People are more or less sweaty, it's a natural process which does something v v v important so sweat freely and joyfully my brothers.

Most often it's just being fat and your body being unable to get rid of excess heat. If you have a large volume:surface ratio, the body resorts to sweating.

Get in shape. Reduce volume. Sweat less. It's just math.

When i'm at the gym i sweat so much that sometimes i have to change my tank top because it weight a couple of kg...no embarassment tho, if you don't sweat in a gym it means that you are not really training hard.
Also i live in a very hot city and during summer we have 40+° celsius every day so no one is really embarassed by their sweating, it's kinda natural with that temperature.
I couldn't parse this for any information. Can someone translate this to Freedom Units!?

Top Bottom