• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkanoid DS lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
There goes that nongaming machine that isn't designed for games having games again!

Thank god for your site to show us the way.

adoniszero

andsoaremyreviews
Y2Kev said:
There goes that nongaming machine that isn't designed for games having games again!

Thank god for your site to show us the way.

It's a reading comprehension issue. I never said it wasn't designed for games. I said it wasn't designed with any particular games in mind. They just threw in everything and the kitchen sink because they needed something different, otherwise Sony would have shut down their little monopoly. And the end result is the DS. A handheld which really is only suitable for one or two genres -- if that.

adoniszero said:
It's a reading comprehension issue. I never said it wasn't designed for games. I said it wasn't designed with any particular games in mind. They just threw in everything and the kitchen sink because they needed something new otherwise Sony would have shut down their little monopoly. And the end result is the DS. A handheld which really is only suitable for one or two genres -- if that.
Wait, what?

adoniszero said:
It's a reading comprehension issue. I never said it wasn't designed for games. I said it wasn't designed with any particular games in mind. They just threw in everything and the kitchen sink because they needed something different, otherwise Sony would have shut down their little monopoly. And the end result is the DS. A handheld which really is only suitable for one or two genres -- if that.
Phil Harrison's alt account, ladies and gentlemen.

6tnvpxu.gif

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Oh, is this the dude that hates DS games due to their nature of being released on the DS? It can be tough keeping all of the various joke accounts in line, sometimes.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
adoniszero said:
8694enr.gif

Leonsito

adoniszero said:

Woah, it's 2004 again ?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
adoniszero said:
post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom