• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS Global Testpunch Thread: Let's see if this has LEGS

LotusHD

Banned
You all sound so prudish.

seh6p.gif

lt519

Just got home, not gonna be able to download this in time, it's going super slow right now. Will have to try tomorrow at 2pm/8pm.

Do people not put Switch and joycons back in the dock when they finish playing? If I'm indoors and not playing, that's all in the dock.

I almost always dock with the joy cons attached to the switch and just grab my pro controller but I know a lot of people skipped on the pro so that was why I was warning everyone.

I am so bad at this, but I guess that's to expected for such a new control scheme. The first match was rough but I won, the next round I did a lot better. Hopefully this test punch has a similar progression to the splatoon one where I started out so bad but by the end of the final day I was actually pretty comfortable with the game.

I am so bad at this, but I guess that's to expected for such a new control scheme. The first match was rough but I won, the next round I did a lot better. Hopefully this test punch has a similar progression to the splatoon one where I started out so bad but by the end of the final day I was actually pretty comfortable with the game.

Woow, just did my first actual online match and this is fantastic. The menu/lobby system is so good and playing is already feeling super smooth. I can't wait!

Top Bottom