• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Game Informer Details

smik

few things,

psyched about the game,
want some mp info,
Definitely getting delayed,
Hate the thread.

bye.

The only way to salvage this series is to make it as crass and absurd as possible, but they seem to be going in the opposite direction. No one cares about what EA has to say about the horrible things happening in Mexico, but they might like it if Alpha and Bravo do sweet air guitars after Salem heroically sacrifices himself to stop the Ultra Sharkasaurus Wreckz threatening Neo Spacetropolis.

19719_1003x280_NAlogo.jpg

Alpha and Bravo are the most generic names they could possibly come up with? Why not just call them One and Two? New masks look dumb.

Army of Tiiio?

And why the big heads?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Why all the sarcasm? Are you actually interested in the game and just being cute, or is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to post new info on a game you don't care about?

Odd.
I was willing to humor the game, which is why I went and looked for information, but this sounds discouraging.

If they want to blow me away I'll be watching GamesCom, but as of right now I'm confused as to the selling point over every other co-op shooter out at the same time.

AkuMifune

Banned
Have you been psyched for the return of Army of Two?

Have you been craving "difficult choices that pit following orders against moral instincts"?

Have you been yearning for slow motion, sepia toned shoot-outs?

Have you been dying for another third person cover shooter in the same month as Gears of War: Judgment and Tomb Raider 9?

Well, look no further!

Yay Dead Space 3!

Wait.

Daigoro

The only way to salvage this series is to make it as crass and absurd as possible, but they seem to be going in the opposite direction. No one cares about what EA has to say about the horrible things happening in Mexico, but they might like it if Alpha and Bravo do sweet air guitars after Salem heroically sacrifices himself to stop the Ultra Sharkasaurus Wreckz threatening Neo Spacetropolis.

exactly.

I was willing to humor the game, which is why I went and looked for information, but this sounds discouraging.

If they want to blow me away I'll be watching GamesCom, but as of right now I'm confused as to the selling point over every other co-op shooter out at the same time.

could've just left it to someone else. im sure someone who cared would have posted inthe info eventually.

daps.

Again..

ALPHA..

and
BRAVO

this game was DOA when they made it obvious that they're so creatively bankrupt, A&B sounded like the PERFECT names, "because irony".

Top Bottom