Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

OP cannot confirm or deny that Felicity will still exist after the Flashpoint Paradox events

...and I was thinking the Flashpoint Paradox was Barry screwing up ... who knew the kid got some stuff right ?

Has it been confirmed whether Arrow will be affected by Flashpoint at all? I figured we'd just assume it starts after Barry fixes the mess he made.

Stephen Amell said on Facebook that tomorrow morning 10am PT is when their new trailer is released.

Hope it's good. Only watching really cause I've invested 4 seasons already so why not at this point lol.

had a good giggle at Diggle's famous mask

I don't think I'll be watching unless I hear the show made a miraculous turn around

I just remembered I didn't even watch last season's finale.

Has it been confirmed whether Arrow will be affected by Flashpoint at all? I figured we'd just assume it starts after Barry fixes the mess he made.
There will be minor changes but don't expect anything more than cosmetic stuff, with maybe a dash of Malcolm being affected for Legends.

why don't you guys just watch daredevil instead
Because it is a boring mess that has one bad season and one overrated, which would have been better if the lawyer actually lawyered or if they cut the episode order to 8.