• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arthur Morgan is going to die...isn't he

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads

Arthur Morgan is a central character and the main protagonist of Red Dead Redemption II.

"Arthur is a senior member of the Van der Linde Gang. He was taken under Dutch's wing at a young age and serves as his right-hand man and lead enforcer.
Arthur spent time riding alongside Dutch and led him to claim the outlaw life as his own, along with Dutch’s vision of a life lived free from the governments rule of law. This loyalty makes him one of the few people Dutch really trusts. However, it is revealed that Arthur is going through an "existential crisis", where he begins to develop skepticism regarding Dutch's ideologies and motives as the gang grow more notorious in status over time."

http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Arthur_Morgan

nothing about being mentioned in RDR 1 at all...there is no way he gets out of RDR 2 right, he is going to be killed by John isn't he, i just have a feeling

Last edited:

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads

Arthur Morgan is a central character and the main protagonist of Red Dead Redemption II.

"Arthur is a senior member of the Van der Linde Gang. He was taken under Dutch's wing at a young age and serves as his right-hand man and lead enforcer.
Arthur spent time riding alongside Dutch and led him to claim the outlaw life as his own, along with Dutch’s vision of a life lived free from the governments rule of law. This loyalty makes him one of the few people Dutch really trusts. However, it is revealed that Arthur is going through an "existential crisis", where he begins to develop skepticism regarding Dutch's ideologies and motives as the gang grow more notorious in status over time."

http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Arthur_Morgan

nothing about being mentioned in RDR 1 at all...there is no way he gets out of RDR 2 right, he is going to be killed by John isn't he, i just have a feeling
I do think there will be a switch at the end of the game to John

Arthur dying would be kind of cliche, seeing as the protags of the last few Rockstar games have died, he could also go into jail or hiding

The problem with RDR2 is you know everybody that appears in RDR is not going to die. But a character not being in RDR doesn't necessarily mean he dies. He can go to Mexico, get a boat to Europe, go live in a cabin in the woods, change his name...

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
The problem with RDR2 is you know everybody that appears in RDR is not going to die. But a character not being in RDR doesn't necessarily mean he dies. He can go to Mexico, get a boat to Europe, go live in a cabin in the woods, change his name...
I don’t really see that as a “problem” it’s the nature of prequels

Top Bottom