• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Artificial Neural Network That Learns From Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this has been around for a week now, so I apologize in advance if it has been posted before.

Basically, an AI researcher at MIT has created a neural network that learns from Trump's speeches, and the results are hilarious. You can see the results on the Twitter link:

https://twitter.com/DeepDrumpf

Not everything makes total sense. Still funny!

This is amazing. Put it in a robut and it'll walk down the street calling people messes.

edit:

zv0JP9U.jpg

Trump confirmed.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
This is both hilarious and horrifying at the same time. Racist, loud mouthed robots, that's all we need.

Reminds of the AI researchers who wanted their AI to speak more fluidly and in a less robotic manner so they let it download and use the urban dictionary database and the AI began talking back to them, spitting out racist terms left and right and in general learning the worst lessons from the website.

I have two sides. The Republican Party. The middle class. We need a lot of the last thing.

[#MichiganPrimary] because, it'll be. I win most of this, with these people interested in Washington, D.C., those Republican potatoes.

The first one could honestly work in a speech. Both could really, but that the first one has appeal.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I love the states. I win them. Ohio is beautiful, I buy it. Thank you very much. I buy Hillary, it's beautiful and I'm happy about it.

this reads like a Supa Hot Fire verse

but he's not a rapper

adj_noun

That AI is nasty. Nasty program. Low wattage. That's why I'm building a firewall, and the eggheads are going to pay for it.

Nivash

DeepDrumpf said:
[@BernieSanders would be dangerous for ] jobs. GDP below zero, horrible labor participation. They're devaluing America. I'm not doing that.
07:13 - 10 mars 2016

That thing could probably write speeches for Drumpf if he was actually using speech writers. "GDP below zero" is an amazing line.

Pilgrimzero

Skynet: the humans are horrible. Im going to build a wall to keep them out. I will make America great again. Launch nukes!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Ok so I'm bumping this thread because holyshit.

This has to be fake right? No way is an AI that good at this?

sB2Undq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom