• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered Trailler

Frizzie

Banned
I'm playing the original on PS3 at the moment and enjoying it just as much as the other 4 I have played.

The Revelation after the Haytham arc genuinely shocked me. I think I sat there open mouthed

I still have a long way to go but the only thing I really wish they included was the ability to bludgeon my opponent to death with a Morris board!!!

AC is a strange one for me becuase I have really enjoyed them and finished AC1 through to Revelations to 100% completion. However whenever I have seen a new AC game release I have been a bit sniffy about them and written them off as the usual Ubisoft churn out as a license to print money. Jumping back into the next installment for me (AC3) I'm enjoying it just as much as always so I will need to change my opinion of the series.

No more platinums for me though as I am done with the multiplayer elements, I just want to enjoy the Single player.

Last edited:
Top Bottom