• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed III Independence trailer

Derrick01

Banned
Has there ever been a thread on GAF where everyone just doesn't complain?

What's the fun in that?

I was going to say the Dishonored threads have been all positive but then I remembered a few people were complaining about the graphics. But only a couple out of a few dozen.

iNvid02

previous AC trailers have been excellent - some of the best industry actually. anyone complaining about those was probably trolling

so far the AC3 trailers have been pretty tame, just a bit surprised tbh since excellent trailers have become synonymous with the franchise

Amir0x

Banned
I like the AC games, but I really think this is the first game I'm ever going to purchase where I'm actually more intensely curious to see how they will portray certain historical figures than actually play it. My obsession with Revolutionary War history is such that I'm sure this game will provide enough comedy gold to last a life time in that regard.

Looks pretty good, but as always, I'm not sure if I'll actually like to play this one because of how much empty wilderness there is. Hope it balances out.

SamuraiX-

Wait, wtf did I just watch? Was that the Vita version or something? Why do the textures and lighting all of a sudden look a lot worse than what they've shown so far?

Wait, wtf did I just watch? Was that the Vita version or something? Why do the textures and lighting all of a sudden look a lot worse than what they've shown so far?

Maybe they've been showing PC version from the beginning and this is actual console footage?

Top Bottom