• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate of Atlantis DLC | Launch Trailer

Shin

Banned
In the second DLC, The Fate of Atlantis, venture into the fabled realms of Greek mythology to discover your hero's true power and unravel the mysteries of the First Civilization.

Stuart360

Pretty sick looking, but dissapointing as well as i was hoping we might get a full fledged Atlantis AC game at some point.

Shin

Banned
Pretty sick looking, but dissapointing as well as i was hoping we might get a full fledged Atlantis AC game at some point.
You got an XOX by any chance because I was snooping around the Xbox channel on YouTube just now and stumbled upon that.
The graphics quality stood out like almost too good to be true so I'm curious if that's PC footage or XOX actually look like that.

Stuart360

You got an XOX by any chance because I was snooping around the Xbox channel on YouTube just now and stumbled upon that.
The graphics quality stood out like almost too good to be true so I'm curious if that's PC footage or XOX actually look like that.
No PC gamer.

Pejo

Was hoping for a more mythological setting than a futuristic spacesuit setting. Kinda bummed.

That looks pretty good! I really enjoyed what I played of Odyssey, but I wandered away from it and I'll probably have to start over. I did the same thing with RDR2, these giant games that take forever really struggle to hold my attention.

I was never a big AC fan. Instant fail stealth will kill a game for me quicker than anything else. I never really liked the combat either. I suffered through those foibles for Black Flag because it was an awesome Pirate game.
Ubi has definitely turned the series around for me with the last two entries. I love that they are putting fantastical stuff in there now too.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Would be nice to see an AC team tackle fantasy for once in a full game.

This reminds me of the new God of War in terms of art direction.

Mista

Banned
I have yet to finish the main game....
After completing Origins 100% I feel burned
Need more time till I be able to play another open world game

iorek21

AC Odyssey should've been a shorter game, with fewer locations and better quests

Had to start over my save and I've been struggling to complete everything needed for the DLC, feels like a chore more than anything

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I got the season pass when I bought the game, but I'll probably wait until all the episodes have been released before diving into this (mostly because I finished the game already, and went back and played the tales of the hidden blade or whatever)

Kagey K

Banned
I’m about 36 hours in this game right now and I think I have all the quests available to me that I need to complete to access this DLC.

I just won the Olympics

Not sure if I should keep plugging away at the main game and do this DLC after or just go complete those quests and jump into it right away.

Last edited:

Exentryk

Atlantis looks good with some new abilities. I only finished the main game, and didn't bother with the DLCs. Don't have anything else to play in the coming months, so might look at this.

Atlantis looks good with some new abilities. I only finished the main game, and didn't bother with the DLCs. Don't have anything else to play in the coming months, so might look at this.

The first dlc was so so, but I've really enjoyed the Atlantis arc so far.

Top Bottom