• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Unity sees major performance increase with Pro 4.5 boost mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be fun at parties.. The ban-happyness on this site is way too extreme, and the thirst of users like you to get or see other users banned is disgusting.
Posting gifs over and over is your idea of fun, it's spam man. Neogaf has always been a place of discussion and fun, gifs too but they don't take to spam and derailing of threads kindly. At least that's been the norm for a long time. Some things have become laxed but this is for reading. The same gif for you is fun? It's illogical to me. Definitely like to joke, play and have fun but give me Seinfeld over mr. Bean the thread.

We have impression threads and lttp threads and this is a bit of an offshoot on those. Now, there will obviously be too many and to that I understand, but spamming all of them is unjust. Allowing all of them is questionable as well All imo.

Definitely up to the mods to find a good solution that helps discussion as it is going to be a huge discussion and I'm up for it.

Games like unity would still benefit from a real pro update for me, as they weren't running well or highest settings anyways.

But fixing performance is great, we obviously don't know how it really is yet but some games are damn clunky, as are ps2 games.

DarKshodaN

holy-sht.gif

You must be fun at parties.. The ban-happyness on this site is way too extreme, and the thirst of users like you to get or see other users banned is disgusting.

I would hope they let it slide this once. At least it's all in good fun as opposed to drive by shit posts or not reading the OP.

Edit: Also didn't realize it's been infecting a bunch of threads. That's less cool.

Gbraga

That's really good. Can't justify upgrading my PS4 over my PC, but I'm definitely waiting for the PS5 Pro or whatever they'll call it before jumping to the next generation.

Patrick S.

Banned
I would hope they let it slide this once. At least it's all in good fun as opposed to drive by shit posts or not reading the OP.

Edit: Also didn't realize it's been infecting a bunch of threads. That's less cool.

In this thread, it had the context of having been used in the boost mode reveal thread, and I thought it was fun. I don't want to see it in 500 other threads either.

Inorganic

Performance improvements aside, if anyone is on the fence about AC Unity, its definitely worth a play. I finished it recently and it was no where as bad as many claim. Just ignore the map and countless icons and go through the main story, maybe a few side activities and the free story DLC. It feels like they really emphasized the "assassin" aspect in this game and I liked that.

Skux

I got the Plat for this and the difference is night and day. Crowd scenes are so much more fluid thanks to this, which will help a lot of the frustrations with controls and combat in these scenarios.

Real talk, watching that YT video makes the performance look pretty good. I've only ever played Black Flag, but it makes me slightly tempted to try it.

5taquitos

Real talk, watching that YT video makes the performance look pretty good. I've only ever played Black Flag, but it makes me slightly tempted to try it.

I'm excited, I had picked up Unity for like $8 on a PSN sale and it was just sitting in my backlog. Now I'll get to play it with this boost when I get my Pro soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom