• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart 17 Minutes All Exclusive Gameplay (Unreal Engine 4K 60FPS HDR)

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Music is trash.
Gameplay looks trash. Only art is great
Camera wobble is nauseating
60fps footage still looks 14fps.

It's old footage.

And the game is Russian... I don't feel like playing Russians games recently.

Last edited:
I feel like we've been seeing trailers and curated gameplay of this game for half a decade now. When is it coming out? Not that I have any interest in playing it TBH.

Gather all old footage from upcoming game.
Drag it to your Premiere timeline.
Render video.
Upload to Youtube with the name “Exclusive [total length] minutes of new gameplay from [game name].”
Wait for someone on a gaming forum to take the bait and make a thread about it.

Music is trash.
Gameplay looks trash. Only art is great
Camera wobble is nauseating
60fps footage still looks 14fps.

It's old footage.

And the game is Russian... I don't feel like playing Russians games recently.

So you complain about 60fps footage looking like 14 fps and then later admitting it's old footage. Then proceed to say because the game is russian you don't want to play Russian games.

So to sum it up you have just accomplished the following -

Sounded like a complete hypocrit in your FPS statement.
Then admitted to discrimination of Russian people and that you are a person who's not able to seperate normal civilized Russian people (developers who are innocent and are trying to feed their families in this case just like every other developer ) to the crazy nazi Russians.

Also, music is by Mick Gordan whos regarded as one of the best composers in the game industry and was responsible for DOOM 2016 and DOOM Eternal soundtracks and Killer Instincts on Xbox One. So you are taking another big L here buddy.

Please before you post anything, re-read what you wrote 10 times before hitting that button if you want to be taken seriously and have any respect. Because when I see bullshit, i will call it out. Thanks.

On topic - Need to see updated footage and a release date already, I think this will be a fun Fallout/Bioshock hybrid type of a game. Love the atmosphere!

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
So you complain about 60fps footage looking like 14 fps and then later admitting it's old footage. Then proceed to say because the game is russian you don't want to play Russian games.

So to sum it up you have just accomplished the following -

Sounded like a complete hypocrit in your FPS statement.
Then admitted to discrimination of Russian people and that you are a person who's not able to seperate normal civilized Russian people (developers who are innocent and are trying to feed their families inn this case) to the crazy nazi Russians.

Also, music is by Mick Gordan whos regarded as one of the best composers in the game industry and was responsible for DOOM 2016 and DOOM Eternal soundtracks and Killer Instincts on Xbox One. So you are taking another big L here buddy.

Please before you post anything, re-read what you wrote 10 times before hitting that button if you want to be taken seriously and have any respect. Bevause when I see bullshit, i will call it out. Thanks.

On topic - Need to see updated footage and a release date already, I think this will be a fun Fallout/Bioshock hybrid type of a game. Love the atmosphere!
Lol the footage is crap.
I was excited about the game but it was years ago.
Anything they showed gameplay wise always looked terrible.

I don't care if it's mick gordon or whomever. The soundtrack is just noise. Doom 2016 was his best work. Eternal was... ok.
And his best best was Prey.

Lol the footage is crap.
I was excited about the game but it was years ago.
Anything they showed gameplay wise always looked terrible.

I don't care if it's mick gordon or whomever. The soundtrack is just noise. Doom 2016 was his best work. Eternal was... ok.
And his best best was Prey.
I dunno dude. Their official trailer that they released few months back looked pretty good. Have you missed it?

Game was announced 5 years ago, don't forget Corona happened in 2020, I am sure that played a role.

I enjoyed both of his soundtracks. The music in the trailer is very good in my opinion. Obviously, that is subjective. But regardless, Mick Gordan is a great and high budget pick.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I dunno dude. Their official trailer that they released few months back looked pretty good. Have you missed it?

Game was announced 5 years ago, don't forget Corona happened in 2020, I am sure that played a role.

I enjoyed both of his soundtracks. The music in the trailer is very good in my opinion. Obviously, that is subjective. But regardless, Mick Gordan is a great and high budget pick.

idk. Looks wobbly and the music is shit noise.
I will remain skeptical until we see real game

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Watching it play it reminded me alot of dead island. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out the art direction has always been fantastic, hopefully that translates well into the rest of the game.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
So... do we know how this game will play? Linear and story focused? A bit more open with exploration like System Shock? Or... maybe something else?

Game looks very cool, gameplay seems a bit jank but that art design is top.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
And I thought you guys came here to discuss videogames. :lollipop_tongue:

I wonder how is the studio dealing with the work in the current state of affairs. Also, doesn't this game have been in the making for like 3 or 4 years?

Raven117

Ill give it a go on gamepass at some point.

Not too interested in supporting Russian developers right now though.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
If it looks like that its the most next gen looking game yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom