• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart - Official Release Date Trailer

Kuranghi

It appears to be a very ambitious title, I can't wait until this releases and we see people's reactions to the final product. It's been a long time coming but now a date is finally set in stone.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
Hope it will be good, but everything about it smells "This game way too good to be true".

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
the Mick Gordon noise completely does not fit the game.
Gameplay looks very heavy
style looks great but I am not interested in russian style atm....

R6Rider

Gold Member
Finally a release date. There's a lot releasing around that time, but this is among the other top listers.

Variahunter

The game has an interesting setting, but how is it impressive graphically or even on the tech used ?
Most on the 3D models look just ok, texture resolution is not mesmerising at all, to me it screams AAA but with moderate budget.

I think what makes you all go nuts is the bombastic trailer and reaaaally accelerated gameplay so it's hard to see the flaws.
The makers of this trailer knew that.

The scale looks good though.

Why is everyone releasing in fucking February?!
Half the games I have in mind to buy are in Feb alone.

The trailer, while fast and annoying, showed off some great action scenes and other interesting moments. Buildings exploding, swarms of machines flying around, heads exploding, shooting everywhere. It almost looks like organized chaos.
Mick Gordon also doing the music.

Last edited:

Haggard

Banned
The marketing material so far looked really great. But I´m definitely keeping my expectations in check with this developer and budget.

Why is everyone releasing in fucking February?!
Half the games I have in mind to buy are in Feb alone.

The trailer, while fast and annoying, showed off some great action scenes and other interesting moments. Buildings exploding, swarms of machines flying around, heads exploding, shooting everywhere. It almost looks like organized chaos.
Mick Gordon also doing the music.
Seriously the month of feb 2023 coulda covered this entire year

J3nga

The marketing material so far looked really great. But I´m definitely keeping my expectations in check with this developer and budget.
It was funded by Tencent, don't try to imagine how much money it has because your brain might melt from all these numbers.

Russia/ukraine stuff, go read it by yourself in the topic for this trailer.

Why punishing the devs because someone in the place of power could be a piece of shit?

It is their usual pearl clutching to get woke points, all of them are gonna buy the fucking game day one.
Oh, yeah I’m gonna just avoid that lol. I’ll upset myself

Nice this is on Game Pass! Out of Dead Space, Forspoken, Hogwarts Legacy, Octopath, and PSVR 2, that's one less game I have to buy. lol

Top Bottom