• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart - Official Release Date Trailer

hlm666

Another game with RT (shadows and reflections if nothing has changed). we might hit the point next year when more new games have RT support than not.

I've posted about this title multiple times but I'll say it again: looks incredible, I'm all about the Russian Bioshock. However, given the unproven track record of the devs it almost looks too good to be true. I remain cautiously optimistic but note to all devs out there, February isn't the only month of the year ffs, talk about minimizing sales potential 😱

Reactions: Isa

Needlecrash

Animations are SUPER SMOOTH. And the HUD is clean and miminalistic. This looks like a true next-gen title to me. Day One for me!

Needlecrash

Russia/ukraine stuff, go read it by yourself in the topic for this trailer.

Why punishing the devs because someone in the place of power could be a piece of shit?

It is their usual pearl clutching to get woke points, all of them are gonna buy the fucking game day one.
Agreed. The will of the people doesn't reflect the will of the government. Not the publishers fault.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
This is superb animation work. Love it.
What you will notice there is fantastic use of motion blur to accentuate animations.
ow watch all pc players disable motion blur right after getting to main menu and never having a chance to look at the animations properly.

Anyway - I hate the voice acting and trash mick gordon noise music. He is going TOO hard and it does not fit the game.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Definitely intrigued. Not picking on this game personally, but it's becoming sort of odd to see these super high end graphics fueling an arena boss battle. Just an odd mix between the past and the future, that I am noticing lately.

I know videogames gotta videogame, but idk. hard for me to get excited about gameplay mechanics that feel sort of dated to me.

Or maybe I've just never liked arena boss battles.

Wait, do boss battles ever take place outside of "arenas"? I guess I'm simplifying the issue.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Pre orders are now live.

I didn't know beforehand that this was a $70 game.

Top Bottom