• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attention UK GAFerrs: confirmation letters from GAME have been sent out!!

vas

Those that pre-ordered from GAME in-store should be receiving your confirmation letters through the mail today. I have received mine, it is a booklet with info on hardware and software with text that says that your preorder is ready to be picked up on the 2nd of December.

On a side note, I am still deciding whether to a)keep pre-oreder and buy the 360, b)cancel pre-order or c) sell for small profit.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
I've got one Xbox 360 preordered, since I already got mine I'm wondering if I should cancel it, or try the whole Ebay thing. I'd feel like a thief though :/

Buddy opposite me in work got his last week. (Liverpool)

Take the letter / coupon into GAME and you'll get a nice tinned Xbox 360 demo disc

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Blimblim said:
I've got one Xbox 360 preordered, since I already got mine I'm wondering if I should cancel it, or try the whole Ebay thing. I'd feel like a thief though :/

You could sell it to me at cost :D (+ postage of course), ive been caught up in the 360 hype too late to pre-order.

vas

radioheadrule83 said:
Buddy opposite me in work got his last week. (Liverpool)

Take the letter / coupon into GAME and you'll get a nice tinned Xbox 360 demo disc
Are you sure it was the confirmation booklet. Cos I already got my tin, about a week ago from the store, they called me up to tell me to pick it up. I am pretty sure last week the final allocation of consoles was not known. So I am guessing he received a booklet about 360 but not the one that confirms his allocation on the 2nd Dec.

vas

Blimblim said:
Blimblim, how are you finding your 360? Any problems with it so far? Now that you have had some time with it, did it live up to your expectations? I am just really not sure about picking mine up anymore. Was really excited about it right after e3, then as each month passed the excitment sort of vanished. On top of the lack of excitement there are there these reported problems with the hardware/software or both.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I hope mine is there! Apparantly they have some good bundles. Premium + condemned + 4 other games of your choice - £449.

So Premium + Condemned + COD2 + PDZ + PGR3 + Kong. Nice. Then a week later, trade in Condemned and Kong for £50 at gamestation.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I will try to find X360 on in one of many Austrian stores on 2nd.
Credit card problems forced me to cancel my preorder.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
apparantly, some GAME regional managers are stopping GAME employees from buying X360s until the second batch comes in. Cue lots of fucked off employees handing over 360s to customers

COCKLES

being watched
mrklaw said:
apparantly, some GAME regional managers are stopping GAME employees from buying X360s until the second batch comes in. Cue lots of fucked off employees handing over 360s to customers

Why would that be a problem? Most Game employees know shit about videogames so I'd be surprised if they actually wanted a console at home as well as work. :lol

Top Bottom