• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attractive men are found to have long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count Dookkake said:

And what the fuck is that, an insult?
Well whatever, Im out of here, seems no one understanded my point, wanted to say I dont hate homosexuals, and thats why I dont mind having friends that are. I find it totally normal that a person can like somone of their same sex. If with the "turned" comment I was saying something wrong (english is not my first language) I apolagize if someone was offended by it.

Gaborn said:
Attractive men are found to have long...

2qbvmoj.jpg

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Well whatever, Im out of here, seems no one understanded my point, wanted to say I dont hate homosexuals, and thats why I dont mind having friends that are. I find it totally normal that a person can like somone of their same sex. If with the "turned" comment I was saying something wrong (english is not my first language) I apolagize if someone was offended by it.

It's a variation of the acronym SOMBFAB.

Uchip

Banned
SpacePirate Ridley said:

so you date straight men?

My ring finger is longer than my index finger on my right hand.

But my index finger is longer than my ring finger on my left hand.

Wiseblade said:
I though this thread was going to be about something else
You haven't been here long enough.

Centurion

Banned
Raynes said:
bighand1.jpg

ahh jeez... : /

poor guy, his normal hand also has a longer index finger. So he's ugly AND has an elephant hand, PLUS there's a chance he could be gay. not that there's anything wrong with that.

dabig2

My ring finger on the right hand is a full 1.7 cm longer than the ring.

But on my left hand, it's only 0.5 cm longer. And my ring finger on both hands is the same, so my index finger on the left is abnormally larger (my left middle finger is also slightly longer than the right's)

Really strange. Then again, I'm right-dominant so fuck the left hand! I'm one handsome motherfucker indeed.

So uh, on my right hand they are the same length, maybe slight edge to the ring finger, BUT on my left hand the ring finger is almost a centimeter longer. Does this mean I'm a half-man half-monster?

No!

dabig2 said:
My ring finger on the right hand is a full 1.7 cm longer than the ring.

But on my left hand, it's only 0.5 cm longer. And my ring finger on both hands is the same, so my index finger on the left is abnormally larger (my left middle finger is also slightly longer than the right's)

Really strange. Then again, I'm right-dominant so fuck the left hand! I'm one handsome motherfucker indeed.

What's up asymmetric bro? But I'm right hand dominant, too. So I'll have to figure out the implications here.

Tristam

vas_a_morir said:
_695142_hands2_300.gif

I once saw a guy on the Daily Show who said men with "female (index longer than ring)" hands were far more likely to be homosexual. (The man who said it was a pro-gay rights geneticist, and a gay man, so he was dead serious)

Ever since I read about this, I seriously have checked this out in women--whether it be in person, photographs, or video--and by my estimate 80% of women ALSO have longer ring fingers than index fingers.

Count Dookkake said:
It's a variation of the acronym SOMBFAB.

Sorry, as I said, english is not my first language and I do not know every english acronym.
Still, looking SOMFAB (SOMFAG) in google, you are wrong with your perception of what I tried to say, as I explained above.

Uchip said:
so you date straight men?
Yeah, whatever kid.
*adds to the ignore list*

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Well, I guess I just have lady hands. Not my problem though. I can grow (and wear) a full beard, sing contra bass, and am straight as a whistle. Also, my face is pretty symmetrical. Hardly relevant to me.

dude

dude
I hate these kind of studies, they're so goddamn stupid. Do people really find that much comfort in taking the "nature" side?

My fingers are exactly the same size though, which is a little freaky because I never noticed that before. Where does that put me?
7YRQd.jpg

Loki

Count of Concision
Don't have a ruler handy, but it looks like my ring fingers are 1/4-1/3" longer than my index fingers. Win. :p

Arcipello

do we start making those with "attractive fingers" post their faces? and whats with the gay thing? smaller gap = higher chance of being gay?

desa

*looks at hands*

Yup. Symmetrical macho man.

true story

I was friends with this korean kid in sixth grade. I spent the night at his house with some friends on halloween. Come morning and we have breakfast. I'm sitting there chillin and eating my scrambled eggs and candy. His mom suddenly comes over to me and grabs my hand and starts inspecting it. She said I had very nice hands while fondling my fingers. This went on for a bit. At the time I didn't think any thing of it but upon retrospect it was weird. Thanks to this study, it all makes sense now. I got some powerful hormones!

MNC

PortTwo said:
I just noticed that my 2nd and 4th finger on my left (non dominant) hand are about equal, but on my right the 4th finger is about a centimetre longer. WEIRD.
Joining this clan right here. My left hand actually has a longer index finger it seems :/

Kurtofan

dude said:
I hate these kind of studies, they're so goddamn stupid. Do people really find that much comfort in taking the "nature" side?

My fingers are exactly the same size though, which is a little freaky because I never noticed that before. Where does that put me?
7YRQd.jpg
Yeah mine too.
Scary thing I thought this was the normal kind of hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom