• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autoblow; are blowjob machines better than woman?

bender

What time is it?
A machine can never give me the feeling of defiling someone elses mouth hole with my ding dong.

giphy.gif

Ghekkus

A machine never whines about you taking too long to cum. A machine never makes you beg.

Watching John with the machine, it was suddenly so clear. The autoblow, would never stop. It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. Of all the would-be women who came and went over the years, this thing, this machine, was the only one who measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice.

Last edited:
Does the machine respond when I call it a little fuckwhore?
Does it withstand me pissing all over its hole?

Has blowjob tech finally caught up with me?

Watching John with the machine, it was suddenly so clear. The autoblow, would never stop. It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. Of all the would-be women who came and went over the years, this thing, this machine, was the only one who measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice.

It could break down though, you would need money to repair it or you would have to replace it.
Just like a real woman.

Nymphae

Banned
I've had a good number of bad to middling blowjobs, maybe the machine is better who knows. The worst is getting a bone dry hand job, I shouldn't have to explain how this works while we're in the middle of things.

Elcid

Banned
I've had a good number of bad to middling blowjobs, maybe the machine is better who knows. The worst is getting a bone dry hand job, I shouldn't have to explain how this works while we're in the middle of things.
Is there anything worse than a bad blowjob from a girl who brags about how great she gives blowjobs? They all think they suck amazing and then it turns out they just suck.

Kagey K

Banned
Sadly this is true for many women.

Pro tip: Your shop vac has two places to attach a hose. One sucks, one blows. Get a second hose, remove the filter, and experiment with a dual setup.

Last edited:

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
If you think that a robot is giving you a better blowjob than your partner you're in the wrong relationship. A machine will never replace another human when it comes to pleasure.

Top Bottom