• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs higher resolution. Use this:
animation1b1qz4.gif

So awesome! Fuuuuuuuck!

I'm fine with Ultron having some facial movement, but I don't like his teeth nor only the actual eye & iris glowing, as opposed to the entire eye area.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Goddamn that hulkbuster suit looks freaking awesome. Did stark also do this in the comics? And why did he build to fight the hulk just to be sure? I am just curious about it.

Stark built a Hulkbuster, but it was destroyed after like three seconds.
He builds Iron Man Armors for everything :D

guek

Banned
hulkbuster never actually busts any hulks though

it's kind of a running joke at this point

Yeah I expect hulk will tear through it and come really close to killing Tony.

I'm getting pretty tired of savage hulk though. Hulk is a hero! A character with a personality! Give him a goddamn voice he uses more than once per movie!

Why do people keep saying Adamantium is off limits. I've never read or heard that stated by anyone in charge.

Post proof or your just talking out of your ass.

Yeah I expect hulk will tear through it and come really close to killing Tony.

I'm getting pretty tired of savage hulk though. Hulk is a hero! A character with a personality! Give him a goddamn voice he uses more than once per movie!

...on second thought.

1Xa1vzm.jpg

So, speculation on the ending of Avengers 2, heading into Cap 3:

Totally makes sense that this ends with Stark kicked out of the Avengers, but not in a "he wants to come back and they won't let him" kind of way, but with genuine animosity and anger on both sides. This makes total sense leading into Cap 3 if they're gonna do Civil War.

So, speculation on the ending of Avengers 2, heading into Cap 3:

Totally makes sense that this ends with Stark kicked out of the Avengers, but not in a "he wants to come back and they won't let him" kind of way, but with genuine animosity and anger on both sides. This makes total sense leading into Cap 3 if they're gonna do Civil War.

I can see it, Whedon did say Avengers 2 was going to be more personal.

I'm starting to wonder RE: Hulkbuster armor...

Avengers 2 Speculation

What if the person freaking the fuck out there isn't Banner, but Tony? Banner Hulks out to try and stop him, and Tony escalates to Hulkbuster?

Alienous

I'm starting to wonder RE: Hulkbuster armor...

Avengers 2 Speculation

What if the person freaking the fuck out there isn't Banner, but Tony? Banner Hulks out to try and stop him, and Tony escalates to Hulkbuster?

Tony isn't the one madly tossing pedestrian vehicles. It seems pretty clear that Hulk is just hulking out, but without the control Banner thought he had. And much like a drug addict I expect his 'Hulking out' relapse to be a long and painful one. After thinking he had it under control he loses it and starts feeling like a monster again.

karasu

Tony isn't the one madly tossing pedestrian vehicles. It seems pretty clear that Hulk is just hulking out, but without the control Banner thought he had. And much like a drug addict I expect his 'Hulking out' relapse to be a long and painful one. After thinking he had it under control he loses it and starts feeling like a monster again.

Good.

Hrmhrm. Good point. Though to be fair, nobody is in that car :p

And yeah, I think you're on point RE:
his potential Hulking Out relapse

Also, holy shit look at all the arc reactors on that goddamn armor. Tony wasn't fucking tinkering there.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So, what exactly are Scarlet Witches powers? I know Quicksivler has the whole speed thing going for him.

In the comics? Whatever the fuck she wants. She can bend and create reality. Literally magic.

In the movies, no idea.

I think when Hulk first encounters Scarlet Witch, she'll use some hex powers out of self-defense which will trigger a really traumatic memory for Hulk which will set him off for a good part of the film. He'll turn back to Banner but Banner won't be feeling any better.

When they team up to take down Ultron, Wanda will feel really bad about what she did to him and will use her powers to help soothe Hulk's mind, which will allow him to think and speak clearly for the first time.

/endfanfictionspeculation

hpkomic

Neo Member
Wonder how Agents of SHIELD is going to lead up into this one. Maybe an increase of "miracles" or reports of Avenger activity on the news?

Alienous

I think when Hulk first encounters Scarlet Witch, she'll use some hex powers out of self-defense which will trigger a really traumatic memory for Hulk which will set him off for a good part of the film. He'll turn back to Banner but Banner won't be feeling any better.

When they team up to take down Ultron, Wanda will feel really bad about what she did to him and will use her powers to help soothe Hulk's mind, which will allow him to think and speak clearly for the first time.

tumblr_m7pzrrQlIZ1rwnp75o1_400.gif

Sounds like a good arc.

I like this. Fix your shit, Wanda!

They're still in a heavily populated area.

I'd roll on the floor if they show a Hulk/Hulkbuster staredown, then go wide...and everybody just nope'd the fuck out of there

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Started as Hex's but was eventually turned into Magic. No idea how they're going to explain it in the movie though.

My theory:

Quicksilver gets his powers from Loki's Scepter. Tesseract=Space Stone - super speed

Hydra somehow gets ahold of some shards of the Aether left over from Thor and Malekith's battle in London and use it on Wanda, explaining the red bolts of magic. Aether=Reality Stone - Scarlet Witch can manipulate reality now.

EDIT: corrected mistake

My theory:

Quicksilver gets his powers from Loki's Scepter. Tesseract=Time Stone - super speed

Hydra somehow gets ahold of some shards of the Aether left over from Thor and Malekith's battle in London and use it on Wanda, explaining the red bolts of magic. Aether=Reality Stone - Scarlet Witch can manipulate reality now.

That's... incredibly interesting. And probably better than what they came up with.

a916

Render of Ultron

10570331_349578045222543_3862784354644232384_n.jpg

Not a fan of the mouth at all... it ruins the menacing look he had. So we'll never see this shape of eyes/mouth in this incarnation.

Age-of-Ultron-Art-Marvel-Comicsjpg.jpg

They humanized the crap out of his eyes and mouth to the point where, the more I look at it, the more awful it actually looks.

I like your style. Yes please!

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
My theory:

Quicksilver gets his powers from Loki's Scepter. Tesseract=Time Stone - super speed

I mean, we know its from the scepter, it was explicitly shown at the end of Winter Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom