• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" gaming related merchandise for sale on Amazon (Or similar).

SalvaPot

I was browsing for Pokémon toys while trying to avoid homework and stumbled upon this.

Abseco 7 Pcs Pokemon Bookmark Paperclips

71JDJFAUqeL._SL1500_.jpg

Brilliant.

What is the weirdest gaming merchandise you have found on Amazon or similar sites?

Lijik

I wanted to pick up a copy of the Famicom game Cocoron and I found not one but two of those popular memetic shirts with Cocoron subbed in:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GSP9PFQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GSNZAKC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Why on earth do these exists? Even if it's super easy with the template, Cocoron is basically unheard of nowadays.

id need to hunt it down but i suspect its similar to this tshirt site jeff gerstmann unearthed that exclusively sold the same 5 or so meme shirts emblazoned with the title of every wii game. shit like "This grandma plays Castlevania Judgement"

strikes me as random people just pumping in lists of media and hopin for a hit

edit- heres the site. just type in any wii game you can think of into the search bar

1upsuper

id need to hunt it down but i suspect its similar to this tshirt site jeff gerstmann unearthed that exclusively sold the same 5 or so meme shirts emblazoned with the title of every wii game. shit like "This grandma plays Castlevania Judgement"

edit- heres the site. just type in any wii game you can think of into the search bar

Wow, they really are all covered, even Fritz Chess. But I tried searching other obscure Famicom games on Amazon with little luck, so it's not like they grabbed a list of every Famicom game. I wonder what list Cocoron was on for their reference.

kagamin

Types in Project Zero 2.
Wow, I'm really disappointed now.

This is amazing.

I'd wear it.

Jamie OD

I wanted to pick up a copy of the Famicom game Cocoron and I found not one but two of those popular memetic shirts with Cocoron subbed in:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GSP9PFQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GSNZAKC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Why on earth do these exists? Even if it's super easy with the template, Cocoron is basically unheard of nowadays.

The only answer I can think of is maybe the game appeared on a popular Let's Play channel and became a meme among that fanbase.

hawk2025

22763992.png

It's Wii and GameCube.

That game was interesting.

51Dx9NvLQ3L._UX679_.jpg

I've seen some pretty graphic Final Fantasy VII hentai images printed on pillows for sale on Amazon but I am not going to post them because I value my account.

Drain You

Man I totally forgot about Land Before Time. I hope some parent bought them for their kid actually thinking most of them were pokemon.

Top Bottom