• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco America Confirms: One Piece World Seeker’s Hot Spring Mission Won’t Be Released in North America

Zephir

Also i live in the Middle East and we got the Hot Spring Mission with the game so even Muslims think this mission is okay :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Not even anime girls in bikini were able to unify the world in global peace

Oh well, hopefully this DLC missing will not hurt their main game experience (which, judging by the reviews, is not even that good)

Simply_Bry

giphy.gif

Codes 208

These are the same asshats who forcefully replaced swords with sticks in dragon ball fusions in NA JUST because it was on 3ds. I mean wtf did they forget link uses a sword and zelda’s a major title for that system?

Pimpbaa

I don't know how many times I heard "no one is taking your anime/game titties away" from the likes that split from here to create their own shitty forum. What is happening? Our titties are getting taken away!

Fuz

Banned
If gamers had a teeny-tiny sliver of brain and self respect left, they'd boycott this shit.

But it will never happen.

Barakov

This ensures I will never touch this game ever simply on principle alone. Bamco can get fucked for caving in to these people.

So what's next? Banco blaming SoulCalibur VI kind of meh sales on the female clothing?

These are the same asshats who forcefully replaced swords with sticks in dragon ball fusions in NA JUST because it was on 3ds. I mean wtf did they forget link uses a sword and zelda’s a major title for that system?
I about forgot about this stupidity. They also pulled a DOAX3 on Summer Lessons. I wonder if Harada is to blame for not letting there fighting games, so far, be hit with there censorship?

Klayzer

Sony is ruining games with its censorship nonsense... wait it's not Sony(slowly puts pitchforks back in the barn) Sorry guys wrong thread.

Shifty

I don't get it.

I watched the mission and it's just a bunch of girls in bikinis.

DOA7 to be an Xbox exclusive?

Last edited:

rubenburgt

Weird choice, but I'm not suprised to be honest.

America has always been a bit uptight concerning suggestive content in games. (They are okay with violence though.) Usually affect this other countries as well, but this time only the US.

If the US doesn't change their point of view about this, do I hope this will become the new standard for future games. I rather see it only afgect 1 country instead of the entire west.

El Sabroso

I though it was the land of the Free

Why do we LATAM consumers have to cope with these US Puritan dickheads
the price we pay to have no real regulations on products and just import from US, in this case Bamco LATAM has no power whatsoever, they just redistribute whatever comes from Bamco US.

levyjl1988

Banned
I’m glad I did not buy this game. Why support a game when they will cut content like this. I hope this game fails in its sales. That’s one less purchase.

Top Bottom